Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 2/11/2013 - Help Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Joe Wrote:I don't get the whole Jack White thing
I saw the White Stripes a few years ago. They opened with Blue Orchid and blew me away. He shredded the guitar and was amazing. Meg... not so much. Jack White is unbelievably talented.
Joe Wrote:There's no high pitched noises coming from Lzzy from Halestorm either.
Sounds like someone's jealous.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I've tried to watch "Girls" on HBO. It's not good.
Never heard of it and I have no idea who those people are that they were talking about.

It used to come on after one of the more popular HBO shows. There's a lot of chubby girl boobs and crying in it.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I've tried to watch "Girls" on HBO. It's not good.
Never heard of it and I have no idea who those people are that they were talking about.

It used to come on after one of the more popular HBO shows. There's a lot of chubby girl boobs and crying in it.
That sounds mind-blasting.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just get annoyed really easy at female singers, especially with that high-pitched noise they make. If they would kick out more music like that song and this one I would like them more:

[youtube]5ZF5m-vmDzM[/youtube]

There's no high pitched noises coming from Lzzy from Halestorm either.

That "I get off" song of theirs annoys me. I can't change the channel fast enough with that one.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That "I get off" song of theirs annoys me. I can't change the channel fast enough with that one.

That song kinda rocks.
How long does a blood pregnancy test take?
I really like this song.

[youtube]zvCBSSwgtg4[/youtube]
If you're a dude and listen to Adele you fucking FAIL.
Joe Wrote:If you're a dude and listen to Adele you jdubbed.
fixed
Brian Wrote:
fixed

Yeah, I knew I'd be insulting JDubb.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
fixed

Fuck :blahblah:
I don't have any Adele in my iTunes.
I listened to Pete Dominic this morning for about a half hour. It's mostly political. Not really all that great. I'd rather listen to O&A.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
fixed

Fuck :blahblah:
I don't have any Adele in my iTunes.

But you have iTunes...
Basically the same thing.
:poke:
Chip Wrote:But you have iTunes...
Basically the same thing.
:poke:

I was gonna go there, but I can get an iPad for a pretty good price so I may have to rock iTunes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13