Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 1/28/2013 - Slush Fest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I'm the only one in the office right now because it's slushy and everyone else decided it wasn't safe to drive..

[smiley]pussies[/smiley]
Wanted to wish Matt luck on his first day at his new job.
Getting bounced from a new job can no longer be referred to as being JDubbed. The new term is either "being Rocketed" or being "ralphed"
Joe Wrote:Getting bounced from a new job can no longer be referred to as being JDubbed. The new term is either "being Rocketed" or being "ralphed"
thats ok, jdubbed has so many meanings
red rocket dog job
anal slush fest
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Getting bounced from a new job can no longer be referred to as being JDubbed. The new term is either "being Rocketed" or being "ralphed"
thats ok, jdubbed has so many meanings

Man Packs
Joe Wrote:So I'm the only one in the office right now because it's slushy and everyone else decided it wasn't safe to drive..

[smiley]pussies[/smiley]
it took me 2.5 hours to get to work, without a drivers side wiper blade. If you say you cant make it, cram it up your ass

oh, after roughly a one foot snow overnight.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I'm the only one in the office right now because it's slushy and everyone else decided it wasn't safe to drive..

[smiley]pussies[/smiley]
it took me 2.5 hours to get to work, without a drivers side wiper blade. If you say you cant make it, cram it up your ass

I drove to work with alot of frost on my windows this morning. I had to roll my drivers window down to see. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

[smiley]pussies[/smiley]

I drove to work with alot of frost on my windows this morning. I had to roll my drivers window down to see. :roflmao: :roflmao:

The car in front of my was iced over and the guy was doing the Ace Ventura head out the Window move.
Brampton Wrote:

[smiley]pussies[/smiley]

We got a dusting with freezing rain to follow. The news made it sound like hell was freezing over last night. This morning the news said it was slushy. I had no problems. Everyone else is waiting safely at home and will try to get in later.
I love when coworkers don't come in and they are like, "I'm going to work from home today."

Fuck you, there is no working form home. If ya want to work from home you are also going to be working for free. That's kind of the policy we need.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

[smiley]pussies[/smiley]

We got a dusting with freezing rain to follow. The news made it sound like hell was freezing over last night. This morning the news said it was slushy. I had no problems. Everyone else is waiting safely at home and will try to get in later.
I for one have no problem driving in this weather, especially when the roads were plowed and a little damp.

we have "freezing rain" as well. I hate the other drivers in this area
My most favorite excuse is, "My husband doesn't want me to drive in this bad weather."

Your husband is a bitch.
Joe Wrote:My most favorite excuse is, "My husband doesn't want me to drive in this bad weather."

Your husband is a bitch.
unless its a blizzard.....my wife is going to work
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9