Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 1/28/2013 - Slush Fest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
LeNeve Wrote:my penis mightier than a sword

Yeah, until you play with it too long.
white ink pen. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:white ink pen. :roflmao:

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:my flashlight pen ran out of ink.
I find those run out of ink quick. The ones for our business are just shit. Won't be buying them again
NussieT Wrote:
I find those run out of ink quick. The ones for our business are just shit. Won't be buying them again

Canadian pens are known for coming up short.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

These awesome pens were purchased through an American base company shipped to Pembina,ND and collected from there so they are completely American
My task for today is to build a client a new server environment because their shit is messed up. Halfway through building the 2nd server it dies. Now I have to wait for someone on site to figure what happened.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

These awesome pens were purchased through an American base company shipped to Pembina,ND and collected from there so they are completely American

Drained off all their ink at the Canadian border.
NussieT Wrote:

mine lasted about a year I guess. they only have about half as much ink as a regular pen.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUq2YD2vyGqTm7K_dsfbZ...x3A_JqEwVo]
I just neeed to find another click style ball point pen and take the ink cartridge from that. trim it down a little to make it fit, and my flashlight pen will write again.
My car is running warm. The warning buzzer is going off and I can smell coolant. That's a first
Zero Dark Thirty was boring
[Image: c0ma7.jpg]
They are going to waterboard Spot in the studio.

This is going to be awesome!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9