Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/23 - Thread this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Good morning bro-mo's!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's too cold to be good.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's too cold to be good.

Thats what she said.
:drum:
What up homos?
I wrote a check to the scholastic book fair this morning, for a lallaloopsy fun pack.
lallaloopsy, sew cute sew fun
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up homos?

just looking at lallaloopsy on the internet.
LeNeve Wrote:I wrote a check to the scholastic book fair this morning, for a lallaloopsy fun pack.
I am terrible when the Scholastic's book papers come in my son's cubby at school. I can easily drop $100.
for those of you not up on the lallaloopsy scene, I will explain. they are dolls, that are all the rage for little girls right now. the lallaloopsy people know this too, and charge a crazy amount of money for one doll. there are like a hundred different ones. It's ridiculous.

30-50 bucks
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFjWB3orE96Oaiqi2rskp...3R2fu9SqOM]
LeNeve Wrote:

I don't get the lallaloopsy thing. My daughter doesn't really watch tv and she's all about princesses
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wrote a check to the scholastic book fair this morning, for a lallaloopsy fun pack.
I am terrible when the Scholastic's book papers come in my son's cubby at school. I can easily drop $100.

they don't accept cash, credit, or debit card either. Only checks. I thought that was weird.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I don't get the lallaloopsy thing. My daughter doesn't really watch tv and she's all about princesses

I don't get it either. It's all the rage for the grade schoolers though.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

they don't accept cash, credit, or debit card either. Only checks. I thought that was weird.
Scholastics themselves only checks. The school here accepts cash or check and then whatever cash they get they deposit it and cut a personal check
LeNeve Wrote:

You're not rule 34ing it too are you?
LeNeve Wrote:lallaloopsy, sew cute sew fun
that shit is weird......and creepy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7