Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/23 - Thread this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4wdY_v1s9ZJsK-yFvIf-...AATnM6wjDS]

Yarp.

[Image: hot-fuzz-yarp.png?w=490]
black chicks have a way lower age of consent than white chicks. Thats why you never see a black bait girl with chris hansen.
ho bags
LeNeve Wrote:for those of you not up on the lallaloopsy scene, I will explain. they are dolls, that are all the rage for little girls right now. the lallaloopsy people know this too, and charge a crazy amount of money for one doll. there are like a hundred different ones. It's ridiculous.

30-50 bucks
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFjWB3orE96Oaiqi2rskp...3R2fu9SqOM]

I have never heard of those
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, I am kind of hurt that there was no one from DBN or the C&R family at my 40th birthday bash Saturday. It was a really good time.
I would have come if I didn't live half way across the country. Glad you had fun though.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up homos?

just looking at lallaloopsy on the internet.
Those dolls look like they've hit the meth hard. My daughters have some and they are weird.

Those Monster Ball.. High.. whatever the fuck they are Dolls are the ones that look like they are on Meth.
Donginator Wrote:These made me :roflmao:

[Image: 318062_475239482511349_1923673377_n.jpg]

leaked sex tape

[Image: tumblrlcxms2uj0k1qbqbxf.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:50,000 bucks.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

I kinda want one of those. It would be fun in the snow.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know, I am kind of hurt that there was no one from DBN or the C&R family at my 40th birthday bash Saturday. It was a really good time.

Next time you turn 40, don't do it when I'm popping out a kid.
NussieT Wrote:
If we were closer I would have gone. Next month we have another trip to Missouri and one to Montreal

I actually have a lot of my dad's family in PA and I would really like to plan a trip to meet them. If I did it right, my parents would go and could watch Bri for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7