Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/21/2013.....super bowl set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
good morning, getting this thing started late.....better late than never
well, the Super Bowl is set and I'm looking forward to it.

our baseball team is gonna make a party out of it, and its gonna be 12 Ravens fans and 2 Niners fans.....the host is a niners fan :roflmao:
NHL started as well, and for the guys who care, I hope your enjoying it.
Co-Workers Dating site Update.....

he realized on friday that we changed it to "wanting men" so he got mad after getting 10+ messages. He changed it back to "women" and got no responses except for some fatties.

Saturday, he left it logged in again, and we changed it back to "men". Within 10 minutes he got 4 messages, and one was a cock shot :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

He started freaking out while we all laughed at him :high5:
So, this weekend I was searching for some accessories for my car radio, and I realized why stores are going out of business.....they don't stock any parts.

drove around to 10 or more stores yesterday, and, nothing. :bullshit:
Brampton Wrote:NHL started as well, and for the guys who care, I hope your enjoying it.

:yawn:

The most entertaining part has been telling Pete that Crosby is a horrible interview, then watching him go bananas after.
Brampton Wrote:So, this weekend I was searching for some accessories for my car radio, and I realized why stores are going out of business.....they don't stock any parts.

drove around to 10 or more stores yesterday, and, nothing. :bullshit:
I found the same with parts stores for vehicles. We need a left front brake hose for Jim's truck and I went go get one yesterday and unless its a belt, filter , or a really common failure item they don't stock it. I have to wait a week for my brake hose
Who's working today? Who's off?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Who's working today? Who's off?

I'm at work.
I can't say I'm doing a whole lot of work though.
I don't start my new job until next Monday so i'm off by default Smile
day off? for what?
Brampton Wrote:
day off? for what?

Martin Luther King Day.
:?
Just a day that only the government gets off.
Brampton Wrote:
day off? for what?

For the babies!

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Hello my friends.
I'm off but only because with the windchill it's -43c and its too cold to be out there
Pages: 1 2 3