Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/21/2013.....super bowl set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Joe Wrote:Man.... Forum is hoppin' today.
Licking used tampons.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
[Image: s79hRCZ.jpg]
I've done next to nothing here today.

I don't think I've ever been so bored at work :yawn:
Brampton Wrote:I've done next to nothing here today.

Me too and at the end of the day I have to do a time sheet and bill people for it.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've done next to nothing here today.

Me too and at the end of the day I have to do a time sheet and bill people for it.
I just don't get paid Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:NHL started as well, and for the guys who care, I hope your enjoying it.

I was excited until I watched the Wings play the Blues. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:Co-Workers Dating site Update.....

he realized on friday that we changed it to "wanting men" so he got mad after getting 10+ messages. He changed it back to "women" and got no responses except for some fatties.

Saturday, he left it logged in again, and we changed it back to "men". Within 10 minutes he got 4 messages, and one was a cock shot :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

He started freaking out while we all laughed at him :high5:

Epic!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Who's working today? Who's off?
day off? for what?

Martin Luther King Day.
:?
Just a day that only the government gets off.

What I don't get is why do all the schools have the day off? I know my school never took off for MLK Day and now all of them seem to.
NussieT Wrote:
I'm off but only because with the windchill it's -43c and its too cold to be out there

I was going to get out the stroller and take Bri for a walk until I saw the temps. -3F / -18C with the wind chill. No way am I taking a newborn into that even though I could bundle her up well enough. I don't want to risk it.... That and Jim would fucking kill me.
The worst part about having a c-cection is this heal time. I am not allowed to drive. I am not allowed to lift anything over 10lbs. Amd I am supposed to sit and rest. I am so fucking bored of my fucking mind. I need groceries and I am not allowed to go get them. It sucks. Plus, I will probably be getting yelled at by the doctor on Wednesday when she finds out I have been over-doing it with the housework. I need to vacuum, but they said I can't and the dogs need baths.... I might do that stuff any way.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
I'm off but only because with the windchill it's -43c and its too cold to be out there

I was going to get out the stroller and take Bri for a walk until I saw the temps. -3F / -18C with the wind chill. No way am I taking a newborn into that even though I could bundle her up well enough. I don't want to risk it.... That and Jim would fucking kill me.

You need a stroller with an enclosed cabin and internal heat.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The worst part about having a c-cection is this heal time. I am not allowed to drive. I am not allowed to lift anything over 10lbs. Amd I am supposed to sit and rest. I am so fucking bored of my fucking mind. I need groceries and I am not allowed to go get them. It sucks. Plus, I will probably be getting yelled at by the doctor on Wednesday when she finds out I have been over-doing it with the housework. I need to vacuum, but they said I can't and the dogs need baths.... I might do that stuff any way.

Download and watch homeland. It is worth it. I have 5 shows in season 2 left.

sent from a levy in Kansas
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm off but only because with the windchill it's -43c and its too cold to be out there

You need a stroller with an enclosed cabin and internal heat.

That would be the car and I am not allowed to drive yet.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The worst part about having a c-cection is this heal time. I am not allowed to drive. I am not allowed to lift anything over 10lbs. Amd I am supposed to sit and rest. I am so fucking bored of my fucking mind. I need groceries and I am not allowed to go get them. It sucks. Plus, I will probably be getting yelled at by the doctor on Wednesday when she finds out I have been over-doing it with the housework. I need to vacuum, but they said I can't and the dogs need baths.... I might do that stuff any way.

Download and watch homeland. It is worth it. I have 5 shows in season 2 left.

sent from a levy in Kansas

I could do that! :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3