Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 1/08/2013 - It's Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
everybodies masturbating and I'm just sitting here roller blading
LeNeve Wrote:everybodies masturbating and I'm just sitting here roller blading

You aren't trying to do both?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I tried, but my helmet kept falling off.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I tried, but my helmet kept falling off.

:drum:
These guys make so much money. I hate listening to them talk about making ends meet. They have no fucking clue.
Something really weird that I've noticed today: The skin around my belly button has no feeling to it. Totally numb, which I assume might have to do with it being stretched out. It's weird.
T and her hubby are in Jefferson City can't use their new phones.
Wow.. Probably one of the most shallow conversations ever.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Something really weird that I've noticed today: The skin around my belly button has no feeling to it. Totally numb, which I assume might have to do with it being stretched out. It's weird.

After you pass a baby through your...... Yeah, never mind.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Something really weird that I've noticed today: The skin around my belly button has no feeling to it. Totally numb, which I assume might have to do with it being stretched out. It's weird.

After you pass a baby through your...... Yeah, never mind.

I don't even want to think about that part. I dread that. I've read up on how to minimize the misery that will be caused to that region and it should go back to normal after as long as nothing goes wrong.
I am all for pregnant woman being induced into a coma during the entire pregnancy and are only woke up after the baby is born.
I kind of want one.

[Image: saints_1.jpg]
wink out with my pink out.
boon cock saints
LeNeve Wrote:boon cock saints

Poon cock taints.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8