Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 1/08/2013 - It's Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
roller bating
LeNeve Wrote:roller bating
roller gapeing
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what a strange volvo, but I like itt.

I was never a fan of Volvos. Always thought those were gay.
Volvo's are gay, but not rollerblading?!?!

Yup. Roller blading is a heck of a workout on your legs.
My stomach muscles feel like someone set them on fire today. Makes me think I may have to go to the hospital later today or maybe tomorrow. My back is killing me, too.

Being pregnant just fucking sucks. Don't let it happen to you.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

they shook Jamie Lanisters hand

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
OMG. Jim is texting me because I didn't put a Snack Pack in his damn lunch. What a fucking Baby!! :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OMG. Jim is texting me because I didn't put a Snack Pack in his damn lunch. What a fucking Baby!! :roflmao:
maybe you 2 can shave each others arm pits
ROLLER GIRL'S GAPING BUTTHOLE LOOKS SO PRETTY.
Manheim Steamroller

The sexual act of gaping ones partners anus with your fist then proceeding to teabag there gaping anal cavity with your nutsack and letting the sphincter heal and close around the sack of nuts. then regaping the anus and removing the nutsack and dragging your shit covered nuts from the top of their head to the tip of their toes.

Mike: Dude guess what.

Alex: You're gay?

Mike: Yea, Ronaldo gave me the Manheim Steamroller last night. =]
I turn on the show for 5 minutes and they're already talking about taking shits :?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:OMG. Jim is texting me because I didn't put a Snack Pack in his damn lunch. What a fucking Baby!! :roflmao:
maybe you 2 can shave each others arm pits

I take care of my own, thanks. If I was sure I am in labor right now... I would make him drive his ass home and start rubbing my back. Holy fuck, it hurts!
Brian Wrote:I turn on the show for 5 minutes and they're already talking about taking shits :?

manheim steamrolling each other
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I turn on the show for 5 minutes and they're already talking about taking shits :?

I assume that's where the story's going.
Manheim rollerblading
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I assume that's where the story's going.

:barf:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8