Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/7....Ape Ghetto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
:roflmao:

[Image: Heard_Your_Pregnant.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am trying to put this stupid crib of my sister's together and I am about to punch my brother-in-law for it. I think the moron lost some of the hardware and I can't figure out how the chain part fits into the mattress frame. I have like "C" hooks in 2 different sizes and 4 fucking springs... UGH!!! This doesn't make any sense!!!!
Read the instructions, that should help.

Don't have any. This was the crib my sister used for my niece. There is this chain mesh that is supposed to stretch across the metsal frame fo rthe mattress to sit on and my stupid bro-in-law decided to remove it from the frame for some stupid reason. I am just going to go to the store later and buy new springs and look for a display model to see how it is assembled. The wood frame was pretty easy to do, but this part sucks.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Someone gave me a card that said something about his sperm being inside me... It was a family member and the most awkward card I ever received.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Lol

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
She's hot, but GEEZ did these guys pop boners for her.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdjX4Kya7o&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_url]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She's hot, but GEEZ did these guys pop boners for her.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdjX4Kya7o&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_url]
Are you watching the game?

42-14 bama. Guess we were wrong, it was a blowout
Derick Wrote:42-14 bama. Guess we were wrong, it was a blowout
Yup, we just hope for good games. Good thing we waited over a month for that junk

bama's bama....

[Image: fDp6L.jpg]
I couldn't think of a more accurate picture.
Brian Wrote:bama's bama....

[Image: fDp6L.jpg]
:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She's hot, but GEEZ did these guys pop boners for her.

Are you watching the game?

I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.
Believe it or not, but not all guys do that.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.

Quite honestly, I have only hung out with one guy who didn't all of the rest drove me nuts with it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was when Jim wasn't channel surfing. I don't know how you guys can enjoy watching tv when you have to flip through every fucking channel and then miss half of the show you were intending to watch. The score was 28-0 when I gave up and got ready for bed.

Quite honestly, I have only hung out with one guy who didn't all of the rest drove me nuts with it.

I'd rather watch one show and commercials, then half of 2 shows.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8