Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/7....Ape Ghetto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brampton Wrote:that was strange....but we've all seen stranger

[youtube]V_k8oaeHsnc[/youtube]

:high5:
Derick Wrote:so anyone get paid yet this year? any one surprised?
I get paid on Wednesday. No surprises since I do the payroll
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The online player is sucking some royal ass today. Lame

How did you manage to get a post in between double posts?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The online player is sucking some royal ass today. Lame

How did you manage to get a post in between double posts?

I saw that and I have no explanation for it.
WTF is Covino talking about? Who wants to be bothered by some dude with a flash.
Joe Wrote:WTF is Covino talking about? Who wants to be bothered by some dude with a flash.
True but, you have to expect this during the holidays, on the holiday and holiday gatherings.
Joe Wrote:WTF is Covino talking about? Who wants to be bothered by some dude with a flash.

Is the stupid player back up??
Derick Wrote:so anyone get paid yet this year? any one surprised?

same check as I was making 3 to 4 years ago. Kind of sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Is the stupid player back up??

I'm using my Lynx
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The online player is sucking some royal ass today. Lame
Where's Leneve? Someone needs to google this.

No. no one needs to google this. Its worse than pillow biting. Confusedad:

I am trying to put this stupid crib of my sister's together and I am about to punch my brother-in-law for it. I think the moron lost some of the hardware and I can't figure out how the chain part fits into the mattress frame. I have like "C" hooks in 2 different sizes and 4 fucking springs... UGH!!! This doesn't make any sense!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am trying to put this stupid crib of my sister's together and I am about to punch my brother-in-law for it. I think the moron lost some of the hardware and I can't figure out how the chain part fits into the mattress frame. I have like "C" hooks in 2 different sizes and 4 fucking springs... UGH!!! This doesn't make any sense!!!!

Does this suck royal ass too?

JDubb Wrote:
True but, you have to expect this during the holidays, on the holiday and holiday gatherings.

It's a place to eat, not a club.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am trying to put this stupid crib of my sister's together and I am about to punch my brother-in-law for it. I think the moron lost some of the hardware and I can't figure out how the chain part fits into the mattress frame. I have like "C" hooks in 2 different sizes and 4 fucking springs... UGH!!! This doesn't make any sense!!!!
Read the instructions, that should help.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am trying to put this stupid crib of my sister's together and I am about to punch my brother-in-law for it. I think the moron lost some of the hardware and I can't figure out how the chain part fits into the mattress frame. I have like "C" hooks in 2 different sizes and 4 fucking springs... UGH!!! This doesn't make any sense!!!!

Does this suck royal ass too?

Not yet, but it's getting damn near close to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8