Dudebro Nation

Full Version: New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so, I'm at work for the full day......hooray. Confusedad:
half a day of work here.
I'm supposed to go to my alcohol group therapy thing this afternoon, but it's a blizzard outside at the moment. I might cancel this session. I haven't decided yet.
My sewer broke this weekend. Just started backing up out of no where. I really really hope the line didn't collapse. Thats an easy 7,000 to replace that. Confusedad:

Hopefully the rental place is open today, I'll go rent a power auger thing, and try to get it cleared, if that doesn't work, I'm fucked. I'll be throwing buckets of waste water out the window for a long time, old fashion style.
Can a person just go to the bank and get a loan to fix your house, then have the loan tagged onto your current mortgage payment?
I wonder if my boss' husband has a power auger thing.
LeNeve Wrote:Can a person just go to the bank and get a loan to fix your house, then have the loan tagged onto your current mortgage payment?
yes.

you can get a home equity loan.

Question? do you know if the drainage problem is inside (under) your house, on your property, or off your property? If its off your property, then I believe its the works departments problem
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if my boss' husband has a power auger thing.
is she walking funny? :drum:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if my boss' husband has a power auger thing.
is she walking funny? :drum:

ha. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Can a person just go to the bank and get a loan to fix your house, then have the loan tagged onto your current mortgage payment?
yes.

you can get a home equity loan.

Question? do you know if the drainage problem is inside (under) your house, on your property, or off your property? If its off your property, then I believe its the works departments problem

Water drains fine if I run water down the clean out. The cleanout is about in the middle of the sewer line. So the blockage is somewhere in between the house and the clean out.
see, this shit is real life. This is the shit you talk about with your friends at the bar.
LeNeve Wrote:see, this shit is real life. This is the shit you talk about with your friends at the bar.
:high5: :beer:
My office area finally straightened up.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Ulysses made it to yahoo news.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/storms-u-plains-stir-memories-dust-bowl-141625464.html">http://news.yahoo.com/storms-u-plains-s ... 25464.html</a><!-- m -->
[Image: 8cdff9.jpeg]
well, it's kind of pointless to be at work now. I can't go test drive anything, and my car is almost snowed in. I might hang until 12, just for the extra hours though.
LeNeve Wrote:well, it's kind of pointless to be at work now. I can't go test drive anything, and my car is almost snowed in. I might hang until 12, just for the extra hours though.
I'm here til 4. This blows ass......and not in the good way
Pages: 1 2 3