Dudebro Nation

Full Version: New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LeNeve Wrote:Can a person just go to the bank and get a loan to fix your house, then have the loan tagged onto your current mortgage payment?
Yes. Jim and I did that with our house renovations. The RBC calls it their homeline plan. We got approval for a larger mortgage then used the difference to do our home renos
I gave our employee a choice on Saturday whether he wanted to work till noon today or his full shift.
so....Reid, Gailey, Crennel, Shurmur, Smith, Tannenbaum have been fired and its only noon. NFL black monday in full effect
here is the customer concern I was just handed

"Check when starting up car message shows up on dash, happens at times" :killme:
I'm pretty sure my car is snowed in already.
now Weisenhunt and Turner have been fired.......wow
Brampton Wrote:so....Reid, Gailey, Crennel, Shurmur, Smith, Tannenbaum have been fired and its only noon. NFL black monday in full effect
I don't mind Ryan as head coach again, I want a new QB, I never liked Sanchez
Put a fork in 2012, this sucker is nearly done!!!

Happy New Year DBN friends and family!!! Have a safe evening and a prosperous 2013!
Here's my day at work. Snow is hanging around because its about 37 degrees for a high today & it's been raining all day!!!
[Image: u6ygavez.jpg]
[Image: zasyty3y.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so....Reid, Gailey, Crennel, Shurmur, Smith, Tannenbaum have been fired and its only noon. NFL black monday in full effect
I'm not a Jets fan but what has Ryan done to merit anothet year? He seems like a slob who's living off his dads legacy.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I havent gotten off the couch all day. life is good
Derick Wrote:I havent gotten off the couch all day. life is good

I did once. I got food and sat back down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here's my day at work. Snow is hanging around because its about 37 degrees for a high today & it's been raining all day!!!
[Image: u6ygavez.jpg]
[Image: zasyty3y.jpg]
And?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
I'm not a Jets fan but what has Ryan done to merit anothet year? He seems like a slob who's living off his dads legacy.

Ryan has done fine. He isnt the qb, or the reason for injuries. The Gm needed to bring in a qb and more wr help. He brought in tebow......thats a failure if you ask me

Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Ryan has done fine. He isnt the qb, or the reason for injuries. The Gm needed to bring in a qb and more wr help. He brought in tebow......thats a failure if you ask me

:whomo: seriously, I do agree. only problem I had with Ryan, he had too much faith in Sanchez. Only reason we got far a few years ago, was because of the defense, offense got lucky
Pages: 1 2 3