Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Brampton Wrote:Show and Tell.....lets teach kids about one upsmanship at an early age
Pete won show and tell everyday in school.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Show and Tell.....lets teach kids about one upsmanship at an early age
Pete won show and tell everyday day in school.
Brian Wrote:I've never watched it, and I don't want to.

:whomo:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
[Image: grammar_correction_cat.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Thanks, because I would have said it out loud exactly the way I typed it :roll:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
[Image: grammar_correction_cat.jpg]
actually, I didn't correct the spelling.....I highlighted that it was EVERYDAY....because of how awesome Pete was as a kid
Brampton Wrote:actually, I didn't correct the spelling.....I highlighted that it was EVERYDAY....because of how awesome Pete was as a kid
Too late. We already know that you're an asshole.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:actually, I didn't correct the spelling.....I highlighted that it was EVERYDAY....because of how awesome Pete was as a kid
Too late. We already know that you're an asshole.
I don't believe that has anything to do with spelling errors
did anyone else actually care about the "spelling tests" when they were a kid.

I would forget about the lists of words every week.
Brampton Wrote:did anyone else actually care about the "spelling tests" when they were a kid.

I barely remember them. I think we had to spell the words out loud.
[Image: xSUCc.jpg]

ha
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did anyone else actually care about the "spelling tests" when they were a kid.

I barely remember them. I think we had to spell the words out loud.
I probably looked like a retard back then......in relation to how much of one I probably look like now
Hey Brampton, I love your new avatar! :high5:
Not a good season so far, lets hope the second have of the year is better (not likely though).
I'm waiting for a fat kid in a forklift to put pallets on my trailer so I can go home and nap. 100 pallets shouldn't take long considering they can grab 12-15 at one time
NussieT Wrote:I'm waiting for a fat kid in a forklift to put pallets on my trailer so I can go home and nap. 100 pallets shouldn't take long considering they can grab 12-15 at one time
Fat kids are slow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10