Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:when I was 18 I worked at a local beach club during the summer, actually worked at beach clubs from 14-23, I worked 40-50 hours during the summer when I was 18,

Around 22-23 I worked up to 60 hours, still have that money saved up
Ok.....Brandon Walsh
Confusedad: I worked in the grill/kitchen Confusedwoot:
I worked at a taco bell, and got arrested while working, then got fired, while in handcuffs. Rock bottom? for some maybe, not for me though.
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:when I was 18 I worked at a local beach club during the summer, actually worked at beach clubs from 14-23, I worked 40-50 hours during the summer when I was 18,

Ok.....Brandon Walsh

didn't Screech work in the kitchen on saved by the bell, when they all worked at a beach club?
LeNeve Wrote:I worked at a taco bell, and got arrested while working, then got fired, while in handcuffs. Rock bottom? for some maybe, not for me though.
I like this story
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Ok.....Brandon Walsh

didn't Screech work in the kitchen on saved by the bell, when they all worked at a beach club?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: TEIN1.gif?1]
LeNeve Wrote:I worked at a taco bell, and got arrested while working, then got fired, while in handcuffs. Rock bottom? for some maybe, not for me though.
What the heck were you doing? Putting your homemade since on the chulupas?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Brampton Wrote:
I like this story
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I like this story
and they say we don't like anything :high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
What the heck were you doing? Putting your homemade since on the chulupas?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

nah, I had some warrants for other stuff. They just happened to track me down to there.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I like this story
and they say we don't like anything :high5:
:high5:
shortly after the taco bell arrest, I was banished to Kansas, and I've been trapped here since. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:shortly after the taco bell arrest, I was banished to Kansas, and I've been trapped here since. Confusedad:
.....now youve reached rock bottom
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:shortly after the taco bell arrest, I was banished to Kansas, and I've been trapped here since. Confusedad:
.....now youve reached rock bottom
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
It looks alot different now.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=hp&cp=25&gs_id=1y&xhr=t&q=taco+bell+frisco+colorado&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.b2I&bpcl=40096503&biw=1032&bih=562&wrapid=tljp1356706274765020&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=RbLdUNeUH-jD2QWNtIHABg&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAA">http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sugex ... CAsQ_AUoAA</a><!-- m -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10