Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/24/12 - Working today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: fz_beer_prodshot_sm.jpg]
it even has the same name...... :high5:
Dave and Link just got arrested, and Dave used his one phone call to ask Robin to the prom.
Then she turned around and said she wanted to go with Link.
Shit just hit the fan.
Chip Wrote:Dave and Link just got arrested, and Dave used his one phone call to ask Robin to the prom.
Shit just hit the fan.
Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:I discovered that the liqour store where my mom lives has a bulid your own 6 pack thing. So thats awesome. New Belgiium brewery also has a raspberry seasonal beer I almost bought. I was afraid I wouldt like it though.
I wish New Belgium was available on the east coast, its kind of like a In & Out burger thing.

Supposedly they are starting to expand with a new brewery in North Carolina
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Dave and Link just got arrested, and Dave used his one phone call to ask Robin to the prom.
Shit just hit the fan.
Wtf

Now Dave is letting Link go, and giving him a lot of quarters for Rad-Mobile.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Shit just hit the fan.
Wtf

Now Dave is letting Link go, and giving him a lot of quarters for Rad-Mobile.

I was wanting to see that movie here recently. I might go out of my way to look for it now.
yeah, I think I'll make the 60 mile round trip drive to get that raspberry beer. I need to go pick up my kids from my Dad's house anyway.
I don't totally hate this song.

[youtube]8B2HZwmzfXM[/youtube]
good grief ......now Rocket Ralph is retweeting Piers Morgan........Honestly, if you want to sound somewhat intelligent in an arguement, don't use piers morgan
Brampton Wrote:good grief ......now Rocket Ralph is retweeting Piers Morgan........Honestly, if you want to sound somewhat intelligent in an arguement, don't use piers morgan

team skeet is more reputable in my opinion.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:good grief ......now Rocket Ralph is retweeting Piers Morgan........Honestly, if you want to sound somewhat intelligent in an arguement, don't use piers morgan

team skeet is more reputable in my opinion.
4 lyfe
LeNeve Wrote:I discovered that the liqour store where my mom lives has a bulid your own 6 pack thing. So thats awesome. New Belgiium brewery also has a raspberry seasonal beer I almost bought. I was afraid I wouldt like it though.
We have that at Wegmans (grocery store). Most beer places here only allow sales on cases or beer so its a big deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Chip Wrote:I don't totally hate this song.

[youtube]8B2HZwmzfXM[/youtube]
I hate when the band wants me to jump. I don't jump mother fuckers!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
WHAT"S UP?!?!?!? No work for ma today.
Is this new?

[youtube]qTx-sdR6Yzk[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4