Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/24/12 - Working today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One year Christmas was on a Friday. We got out of work at noon on Wednesday, and were closed until Monday. They even let me take a used denali to Texas to visit my mom.
I like pizza

sent from a levy in Kansas
[Image: Ho_Ho_Ho.jpg]
Everybody is working around here nobody gets Christmas Eve off maybe a few office workers that's about it

Chip Wrote:I liked the part where Joe was going to set them on fire.
:high5:
the lady probaly put her taint on the soda stream.
Pete Nice Wrote:Everybody is working around here nobody gets Christmas Eve off maybe a few office workers that's about it

This town is empty. It feels like the apocolypse.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Everybody is working around here nobody gets Christmas Eve off maybe a few office workers that's about it

This town is empty. It feels like the apocolypse.
maybe Kansas is ground zero
LeNeve Wrote:

Coo-coo Cola
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Coo-coo Cola

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
now its stuck in my head alreaDY
Sodastream just arrived
I discovered that the liqour store where my mom lives has a bulid your own 6 pack thing. So thats awesome. New Belgiium brewery also has a raspberry seasonal beer I almost bought. I was afraid I wouldt like it though.
Joe Wrote:Sodastream just arrived
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I discovered that the liqour store where my mom lives has a bulid your own 6 pack thing. So thats awesome. New Belgiium brewery also has a raspberry seasonal beer I almost bought. I was afraid I wouldt like it though.
the brewery in Toronto I really like has a raspberry seasonal right now, and its fantastic
[Image: fz_beer_prodshot_sm.jpg]
These mice know how to party.

[youtube]Y3Ek9VjGcgY[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4