Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So work as had me earning my money this month. Fuck... Nothing like going to work in the morning and going right to bed when you are done.
Joe Wrote:So work as had me earning my money this month. Fuck... Nothing like going to work in the morning and going right to bed when you are done.
the man is putting you down right now
I've seen Piers Morgan a few times in the last few weeks and each time I wonder why people go on his show. Whether you think he's right or wrong, his debate methods suck.

[youtube]_we43-q7C7g[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:I've seen Piers Morgan a few times in the last few weeks and each time I wonder why people go on his show. Whether you think he's right or wrong, his debate methods suck.

he has a show because England didn't want his pompous ass anymore.
Joe Wrote:I've seen Piers Morgan a few times in the last few weeks and each time I wonder why people go on his show. Whether you think he's right or wrong, his debate methods suck.

Yeah, he's a dickhead.
Oops.

[Image: rear_ended_a_bike.gif]
My head hurts.

[Image: This_Is_Awkward.jpg]
did he get wrecked so hard his shoe popped off?

you know shits bad when shoes start popping off.
Chip loves dig bicks.
LeNeve Wrote:Chip loves dig bicks.

Thats why his head hurts.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip loves dig bicks.

Thats why his head hurts.

Shouldn't you be in an AA meeting or something?
AA, eh?
Wassup pole-sitters??
the probation lady gave me a candy cane this morning, after my meeting.
LeNeve Wrote:the probation lady gave me a candy cane this morning, after my meeting.
aka striped dildo
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the probation lady gave me a candy cane this morning, after my meeting.
aka striped dildo

It was inside her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9