Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:that would be the most awesome abortion ever. the golden eagle abortion.
already googled search- disappointing :grin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
they really need to fix that.
I heard somewhere that it's illegal to possess a feather from a golden eagle.
LeNeve Wrote:I heard somewhere that it's illegal to possess a feather from a golden eagle.

Thats how that shit starts. first they take your eagle feathers, then they come after your guns. sum bitches.
LeNeve Wrote:I heard somewhere that it's illegal to possess a feather from a golden eagle.
It's illegal to possess a feather of any migratory bird or federally protected bird.
Brian Wrote:
It's illegal to possess a feather of any migratory bird or federally protected bird.
but what if you like feathers *cough* leneve*cough*. And you found it
Brian Wrote:

What about an African Swallow?
But then of course African swallows are non-migratory.
okay, so now we know 2 of Chip's favorite animals. Yorkies, and African Swallows.
thats how you get AIDS, from african swallows.
LeNeve Wrote:okay, so now we know 2 of Chip's favorite animals. Yorkies, and African Swallows.

Did you know African Swallows can carry a coconut?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay, so now we know 2 of Chip's favorite animals. Yorkies, and African Swallows.

:?
[Image: demotivational-posters-african-swallows.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:thats how you get AIDS, from african swallows.
also disappointed :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:?
Thank you for subscribing to "African Swallow facts"
LeNeve Wrote:thats how you get AIDS, from african swallows.
[Image: wpid-celeb_samwell.jpg]
well, now everything makes sense.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9