Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/17.... Early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
LeNeve Wrote:my urethra feels narrow today
I want my google back to normal.
LeNeve Wrote:I want my google back to normal.
"renegades of spunk" didn't return the results you were hoping for?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want my google back to normal.
"renegades of spunk" didn't return the results you were hoping for?

Nope. Not at all.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Anyone having trouble with MusicDock?
JDubb Wrote:Anyone having trouble with MusicDock?

Nope.
music cock
LeNeve Wrote:music cock
That took longer than I expected.
Brian Wrote:
You need to lower those expectations

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brian Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I pulled a LeNeve on one of T's facebook status recently. Substituted dong for something she posted. It was funny. Brampton was the only one who caught it.

sent from a levy in Kansas
Derick Wrote:I had to get up at 4am this morning, then drive almost an hour for an interview. I need a nap

I had to go with my girlfriend to Ann Arbor at 4am. I had to sleep after we got back. Naps are nice some times. :grin:
JDubb Wrote:JDubb deep thought...
When driving to work today I thought about how Pete will post here "Hello Nerfherders." I know it is a Star Wars reference but it has me thinking how would you go about herding Nerf? The only Nerf you see in stores seems to be the Nerf blasters. I can't remember the last time I saw a Nerf football or basketball... With that said, how would one go about herding Nerf? What format of Nerf? There is no way to herd a blaster or any sort, a Nerf football would wobble all over the place making it nearly impossible to herd in any organized fashion leaving the Nerf basketball.

So the next logical question is who would choose this as a profession and did Derick interview go well enough for him to follow his dream?

You just reminded me that I need to run and pick up Jim's nerf blasters from Meijer.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Am I the only once who doesn't watch Dexter???

I don't. I got rid of HBO a long time ago.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Am I the only once who doesn't watch Dexter???

I don't. I got rid of HBO a long time ago.

:dumbass:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9