Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 10/09 - Leif Erikson Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
did Eddie dj the wedding?
Brampton Wrote:did Eddie dj the wedding?
No
Brampton Wrote:did Eddie dj the wedding?

Oh man, anyone else would be an insult.
Ok, I dont want to hear about my wedding......why do I want to hear about Spots?

come on, talk about Hogan, get it over with
Is anyone watching Homeland?
Chip Wrote:Is anyone watching Homeland?
No
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Anyone checking out Hulk Hogans interview on Howard? I can't help but feel bad for what he's gone through and even though he's probably got only himself to blame... Sounds like a broken dude!
In life you make choices....and you have to answer for them.

I don't feel bad for the choices he made, especially once he gained fame.
:whomo:

DITTO. Do the crime, do the time.

I watched last year. Great show, but I don't have Showtime. I'm going to wait a few weeks and download it with Dexter.
The song Aqualung would have been better.
not at the moment
Joe Wrote:

I watched last year. Great show, but I don't have Showtime. I'm going to wait a few weeks and download it with Dexter.

There's a big part of the story line that is a big WTF idea.
It's not really a spoiler because it starts, I think, right from the first episode.
Yeah, I was disappointed with the first episode but this week brought it. Great show too, there is some great TV shows on right now.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think my foot is broken. Confusedad:
Wtf did you do now?

That's the messed up thing... I don't know. I broke it like 15 years ago and it has always bothered me if I walk a lot or run on it. I spent the last two days at a race track and did a ton of walking. When I left yesterday I was in quite a bit of pain and this morning it's swollen and hurts like hell.

Um... You broke your foot while walking around????? :roll:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think my foot is broken. Confusedad:
Wtf did you do now?

That's the messed up thing... I don't know. I broke it like 15 years ago and it has always bothered me if I walk a lot or run on it. I spent the last two days at a race track and did a ton of walking. When I left yesterday I was in quite a bit of pain and this morning it's swollen and hurts like hell.

Um... You broke your foot while walking around????? :roll:

Old guy syndrome Confusedad:

Dr. Appointment at 1:30
Chip Wrote:The last wedding I was at, had a photo booth.
It's was a good call.

Those have been at most of the weddings I worked. They're the "in" thing right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12