Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 10/09 - Leif Erikson Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brian Wrote:Layla didn't go to the wedding?

I must be on a long delay. That would be messed up.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The last wedding I was at, had a photo booth.
It's was a good call.
Does the couple get a copy of the photo's or just the "participants"?

They printed 2 copies, one for the people in it, and another to give to the couple.

Somewhere some couple has a photo album containing a junk shot.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: the brain, and bat wing edition. awesome
Approving pictures?? Really???
Joe Wrote:

Nobody has said that yet, but the way Covino is talking it doesn't sound like she was there.

ninja please. they had that shit outside some amish dudes barn. she can't be seen there. how would that look to the 16 and pregnant crowd?
I'm going to need to find a South Jersey girl living in Central PA in order to get married. I really don't want a wedding here.
good for her.

Too busy hangin with the ladies from the ghetto
Oh....a slideshow of pics at a wedding :killme:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Nobody has said that yet, but the way Covino is talking it doesn't sound like she was there.

She must have been at a break dancing competition.
Brampton Wrote:Oh....a wedding :killme:
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
good for her.

Too busy hangin with the ladies from the ghetto

Oh you mean Jew Lisa?
Oh what's this a different fantasy football guy? Someone took my advice and shit canned John Hansen?
JDubb Wrote:Why??? I don't know either...when do we celebrate JDubb Day, or LeNeve Day, or DBN Day...

Leif Erikson Day is celebrated on October 9th of each year in honor of the Norse explorer who brought the first Europeans known to have set foot in North America.
American Not Discovered by Columbus by Rasmus B. Anderson was published in 1874. This book helped popularize the now familiar idea that Vikings were the first Europeans in the New World. During his appearance at the Norse-American Centennial in 1925, President Calvin Coolidge gave recognition to Leif Erikson as the Discoverer of America due to research by Norwegian-American scholars such as Knut Gjerset and Ludvig Hektoen. In 1930, Wisconsin became the first U.S. state to officially adopt Leif Erikson Day as a state holiday, thanks in large part to efforts by Rasmus Anderson. A year later, the state of Minnesota followd suit. By 1956, Leif Erikson Day had been made an official observance in seven states (Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Illinois, Colorado, Washington, and California) and one Canadian province (Saskatchewan).

http://www.nationalwhateverday.com/ai1ec...ce_id=1110

DBN Day is in March, I believe.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Why??? I don't know either...when do we celebrate JDubb Day, or LeNeve Day, or DBN Day...

Leif Erikson Day is celebrated on October 9th of each year in honor of the Norse explorer who brought the first Europeans known to have set foot in North America.
American Not Discovered by Columbus by Rasmus B. Anderson was published in 1874. This book helped popularize the now familiar idea that Vikings were the first Europeans in the New World. During his appearance at the Norse-American Centennial in 1925, President Calvin Coolidge gave recognition to Leif Erikson as the Discoverer of America due to research by Norwegian-American scholars such as Knut Gjerset and Ludvig Hektoen. In 1930, Wisconsin became the first U.S. state to officially adopt Leif Erikson Day as a state holiday, thanks in large part to efforts by Rasmus Anderson. A year later, the state of Minnesota followd suit. By 1956, Leif Erikson Day had been made an official observance in seven states (Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Illinois, Colorado, Washington, and California) and one Canadian province (Saskatchewan).

http://www.nationalwhateverday.com/ai1ec...ce_id=1110

DBN Day is in March, I believe.

Good call. March 13th
Chip Wrote:How about that.
Dominic Hasek finally retired.
He was a butt hole.

He should be eligible to go straight to a nursing home at this point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12