Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10-5-12 - If your going to have cowboys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb's Confusedheep:
I assumed it did that so it's more ready for evasive action if Chip comes around?
JDubb Wrote:
I assumed it did that so it's more ready for evasive action if Chip comes around?

Your phone sucks!
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Your phone sucks!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
It's been a while for that one.
I'm popular, I'm never last pick
how the hell are you going to be popular if you only wash your hair once every 2 weeks.
LeNeve Wrote:how the hell are you going to be popular if you only wash your hair once every 2 weeks.

I guess maybe that was cool back in the grungy 90s, to not wash your hair. Maybe thats why I wasn't the most popular guy, because I washed my hair too much.
One headlight. what a miserable song. so depressing to me for some reason. gives me a mixed feeling of nostalgia, and depression. I hate both those feelings.
Dear Diary,
I use Allen Data Systems, for all my data system needs.
Dear Diary,
Rebecca dumped me today. She told me I wash my hair too much, and that she met an older college boy named Mustafa. I'm so sad.
Dear Diary,
I think I'm addicted to caffeine pills. I'm so scared.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how the hell are you going to be popular if you only wash your hair once every 2 weeks.

I guess maybe that was cool back in the grungy 90s, to not wash your hair. Maybe thats why I wasn't the most popular guy, because I washed my hair too much.

I think they actually took those lines from one of those really old books, telling kids how to be.
Like, from way back in the day when once every 2 weeks was a lot
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I think they actually took those lines from one of those really old books, telling kids how to be.
Like, from way back in the day when once every 2 weeks was a lot

like ones that told you how to deal with a hysterical woman by smacking them and shit?
black hole sun makes me feel nostalgic too. Confusedad:
I'm bursting with feelings today. I need an AA meeting I guess.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm bursting with feelings today. I need an AA meeting I guess.
leneve has a feeling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10