Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 09/27 - Pink Cockatoo Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LeNeve Wrote:woopie pie looks like a beckster bbc finger trap

Maybe years ago..... That pict has me craving chocolate, though.
Fuck... Now I want a whoopie pie.
Chip Wrote:A good read...

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/ent...about-him/
:high5: agreed

Pete may be pissed to find out he is not on the ballot in Pennsylvania yet
Donginator Wrote:

Isn't this guy just a republican that ran as an independent because he didn't get the republican endorsement?
Nothing says you don't like spending time with your kids like pre colored Easter eggs.

[Image: 1665DFDCE19BE527763D785CFDF371.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Isn't this guy just a republican that ran as an independent because he didn't get the republican endorsement?

There was a line in that article that said "Johnson, who calls himself more socially liberal than Obama and more fiscally conservative than Romney".
He wants to do democratic stuff like legalize gay marriage and pot. I don't think republicans let you think that.
Chip Wrote:There was a line in that article that said "Johnson, who calls himself more socially liberal than Obama and more fiscally conservative than Romney".
He wants to do democratic stuff like legalize gay marriage and pot. I don't think republicans let you think that.

While I believe in the gay marriage and pot thing I could care less what really happens. It's not my fight and It's not going to make me afford my house any more. Does this guy want to cut taxes for the rich?
Customer: hey, what happened to the regular parts guy?

New parts guy: ummm, he's like no longer with us and stuff

Customer: holy shit! jeff died?!?!?!? how?!?! When?!?!?!

New parts guy: ummm, like awhile ago i guess

Me: Jeff is fine, he just doesn't work here anymore, jeebus.....
I love when Comcast dicks up a client's internet connection and the client wants me to fight with Comcast to get a refund.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There was a line in that article that said "Johnson, who calls himself more socially liberal than Obama and more fiscally conservative than Romney".

While I believe in the gay marriage and pot thing I could care less what really happens. It's not my fight and It's not going to make me afford my house any more. Does this guy want to cut taxes for the rich?

He wants to cut taxes totally, for everyone, and eliminate the IRS.
He's backing the whole Fair Tax thing.
"If, as others are advocating, reducing business taxes, such as the corporate income tax, would be helpful, eliminating them altogether in favor of a consumption tax would be a huge step in terms of freeing up capital, increasing competitiveness, and creating jobs,"
Joe Wrote:Nothing says you don't like spending time with your kids like pre colored Easter eggs.

[Image: 1665DFDCE19BE527763D785CFDF371.jpg]
can you blame them.....kids suck
Joe Wrote:I love when Comcast dicks up a client's internet connection and the client wants me to fight with Comcast to get a refund.
dicks up, hoes down
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

He wants to cut taxes totally, for everyone, and eliminate the IRS.
He's backing the whole Fair Tax thing.
I'm cool with that.
Joe Wrote:I love when Comcast dicks up a client's internet connection and the client wants me to fight with Comcast to get a refund.

Tell them you will, but then you get the refund.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6