Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 09/27 - Pink Cockatoo Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sometimes I wish I could just say, "You're not going to figure it out so just give it up and let me fix it."

Actually, I wish I could just say that EVERY time some customer tries to fix their own shit.
Covino's "Big Uns" story reminded me of an old one around here.
The Tigers were doing a promotion for an Al Kaline poster or something, and they sent off the reading for the commercial. There was a type-o and they left out a space, so the commercial came back like it was for an alkaline battery.
Fat rampage...

:roflmao:
KissingTilDawn69 sounds like a nice lady.
so excited for Dexter, I just finished watching all the early cut animated series of Dexter

I also avoided the trailer, it gives away way too much
Fuck Starbucks. Hey Starbucks. If you gotta name your drinks with stupid language, don't roll your eyes when I order a gitchy gitchy yaya yaya mocha choca latte ya ya----- thanks lyle
Lyle17 Wrote:Fuck Starbucks. Hey Starbucks. If you gotta name your drinks with stupid language, don't roll your eyes when I order a gitchy gitchy yaya yaya mocha choca latte ya ya----- thanks lyle

Haha.
I just order a large and let them figure it out.
so we finished season 1 of the wire last night....my wife turns to me and says "I can never watch Law and Order ever again" :roflmao:
When you're getting a finger in the butt, Rich wants you to think of him...
Brampton Wrote:so we finished season 1 of the wire last night....my wife turns to me and says "I can never watch Law and Order ever again" :roflmao:

I have to watch this. I never did while it was on.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so we finished season 1 of the wire last night....my wife turns to me and says "I can never watch Law and Order ever again" :roflmao:

I've never just sat down and watched this show......its easily in my all time top 5 now.

Its so well done
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I've never just sat down and watched this show......its easily in my all time top 5 now.

Its so well done
I've hear many good things about the wire. Just haven't gotten around to it.
Confusedhock:
Confusedhock:
:barf:
Then :roflmao: again

Did anyone watch last night's South Park?

http://deadspin.com/5946815/tonights-sou...ement-refs
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

http://gizmodo.com/5946955/apple-maps-wo...directions

the comments defending apple on these stories always crack me up. They are so insane, I think they are made up sometimes.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6