Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Good morning Bro-mo's!!!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!!!

Who is this Covino character? I don't there's anyone around here by that name.
Where is everyone?
Morning DBNers
Chip Wrote:Where is everyone?

Celebrating Covino's birthday.. in front of Home Depot, I saw them there this morning
just finished watching the Canada-France soccer game
Brampton Wrote:

From what I read... We won...
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You would read correctly

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
So last night I was in the hotel typing up reports and had HBO on. Saw two movies I had never seen before.

1. Contagion - All the reviews said that it was really interesting in showing how the virus spreads and what is done about it but the rest of hte movie was average. I agree. It was really cool seeing how it spread and the reaction of the people. I would recommend watching it for that.

2. Live! - Has anyone ever seen this? It stars Eva Mendes as a television exec who creates a reality show of Russian Roulette where 5 people get $5 mill each and the other blows their brains out on national TV. It was actually really rather good. I was on the edge of my seat at the end of the movie and there is even a surprise twist at the end. I would recommend it even if only for the last half hour.
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You would read correctly

Good. Screw the French. Buncha surrendering assholes
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You would read correctly

Ya. I haven't watched any of the Olympics... I don't really have to... my FB turns into a Canadian celebration everytime we win a medal.
Pete Nice Wrote:So last night I was in the hotel typing up reports and had HBO on. Saw two movies I had never seen before.

1. Contagion - All the reviews said that it was really interesting in showing how the virus spreads and what is done about it but the rest of hte movie was average. I agree. It was really cool seeing how it spread and the reaction of the people. I would recommend watching it for that.

2. Live! - Has anyone ever seen this? It stars Eva Mendes as a television exec who creates a reality show of Russian Roulette where 5 people get $5 mill each and the other blows their brains out on national TV. It was actually really rather good. I was on the edge of my seat at the end of the movie and there is even a surprise twist at the end. I would recommend it even if only for the last half hour.
well its not a surprise now
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:just finished watching the Canada-France soccer game

You would read correctly

I will never understand why you hate the french.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So last night I was in the hotel typing up reports and had HBO on. Saw two movies I had never seen before.

well its not a surprise now

Actually it is.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:From what I read... We won...
You would read correctly

I will never understand why you hate the french.

They are rude, inconsiderate, better than thou, ungrateful, smelly pricks. We saved their asses in two wars and they hate us in return. Fuck them.

Their food and wine is delicious, but their people are like the bastard children of Penn State Fans and Dallas Cowboy fans. Just total assholes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10