Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 08/09 - Happy Birthday Covino!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Umps are fucking the Yankees right now.

Thats gay.

The Yankees are gay, so it's ok.
What happened?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Thats gay.

The Yankees are gay, so it's ok.
This is true

Brampton Wrote:
What happened?

There was a hit, that was fair, but the ump called it foul at first.
The Yankees slowed up trying to field it, then the ump changed his call to fair and the Tigers scored.
The Yankees manager has been tossed.
Foul balls.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
What happened?

There was a hit, that was fair, but the ump called it foul at first.
The Yankees slowed up trying to field it, then the ump changed his call to fair and the Tigers scored.
The Yankees manager has been tossed.
Forgive me if I dont get upset about it. :grin:

Fowl balls.
LeNeve Wrote:Foul balls.
Try this...
[Image: SWEATYBALLS.png]
Chip Wrote:The Yankees manager's salad has been tossed.
Yep, that is gay.

Sent from the future
Chip Wrote:Well, ever since Pauly D came on, Classic Vinyl has been kicking ass.

I have been listening to that channel a lot. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:So WHY does everyoen think churches should be taxed?

I don't think that at all. Churches are the backbone to most charities. And there are a lot of areas/people who need those services that they provide. There have been instances of people going through trauma, such as their home burning down or sick child or what have you.. I have seen the local churches be the first ones to step up and help those people out. Now that people tend to not go to church as often, that is going to be more difficult to accomplish. Add taxes to them and say good bye.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I don't think that at all. Churches are the backbone to most charities. And there are a lot of areas/people who need those services that they provide. There have been instances of people going through trauma, such as their home burning down or sick child or what have you.. I have seen the local churches be the first ones to step up and help those people out. Now that people tend to not go to church as often, that is going to be more difficult to accomplish. Add taxes to them and say good bye.

How about mega church. Somehow I think they can afford to pay some tax
[Image: megachurch.jpg]
I do not doubt that the folks on WipeOut don't get injured. You can't tell me that those faceplants haven't resulted in a few nosebleeds or minor concussions.
LeNeve Wrote:

When the pastor/whatever is driving a Benz. I do question whether it is a real church. But I grew up helping put food baskets together for the poor and collecting clothes and such for local families in need. That's what church really is.
LeNeve Wrote:

When the pastor/whatever is driving a Benz. I do question whether it is a real church. But I grew up helping put food baskets together for the poor and collecting clothes and such for local families in need. That's what church really is.

Those things shouldn't be put under the church umbrella. Those are things a community should be able to accomplish, working together.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10