Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/7/2012 - On your mark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This past weekend was Homecoming Weekend to celebrate Beausejour's Centennial... I should find a picture of the ugly monument they raised for it... It looks like shit. I was really sad that the flyover from the military was cancelled though... That's always a fav of mine!
I wonder if DAys OF Thunder would have beeen more awesome if the Ice MAn was in that movie.
LeNeve Wrote:we have to keep our wasps on leashes.

Good luck keeping bad asses like this on a leash!

:?

[youtube]TsoLb-E7oy8[/youtube]
I'm Cole Trickle, and my face gets dirty for no reason at all when I drive a car.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTIYlwPGE4R4af0w-Dw2V...xYSk5eb6Tg]
W.A.S.P is as awesome as white snake
LeNeve Wrote:I'm Cole Trickle, and my face gets dirty for no reason at all when I drive a car.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTIYlwPGE4R4af0w-Dw2V...xYSk5eb6Tg]

Son of Dick Trickle?
Dick Trickle is actually a real dude. :roflmao:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR9naN-wdQfY3ZU8abucD..._ROVOSVftQ]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-59I3c_vnqxude69Lrj2...8CDch8ty7Q]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvZAa5M3BwywKaPyM-6Dq...afedLRHBFl]
you know, I was really bracing myself googling dick trickle, but there is not one NSFW pic on the search.
LeNeve Wrote:you know, I was really bracing myself googling dick trickle, but there is not one NSFW pic on the search.
You seem upset

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you know, I was really bracing myself googling dick trickle, but there is not one NSFW pic on the search.
You seem upset

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I'll get over it, hopefully.
LeNeve Wrote:Dick Trickle is actually a real dude. :roflmao:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR9naN-wdQfY3ZU8abucD..._ROVOSVftQ]

Should I be embarrased that I knew that?
No not embarrased, I just wonder why you knew that he was a real guy.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My daughter got stung by a wasp this morning because people cant figure out to rinse out their recyclables.

You should keep her out of trash cans.

She was no where near it. She was walking from the truck to the car, she was carrying her apple juice and it got between her shoulder and her dress and stung her twice,

so first she drank some gasoline last week and now she gets stung by a wasp after rummaging through some rubbish. whats next, will she get bit by a Velocaraptor while walking in the woods?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10