Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/7/2012 - On your mark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LeNeve Wrote:listening to NASCAR radio, again, and the callers are trying to grasp the idea of how lightning can kill someone, and what can be done to keep lightning from striking at racetracks in the future. :?
Stupid is as stupid does.... :poke:
heavens to mergatroid
what a homo
[youtube]k4qFxTTi8q0[/youtube]
How do you not ask the person, how they know all that info?
Chip Wrote:How do you not ask the person, how they know all that info?
Ummmm, it's Rich.
Brian Wrote:
Ummmm, it's Rich.

The common sense answer to this is so obvious, this whole topic is starting to annoy me.
if this was trueblood, they would be glamoured blood bags
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Ummmm, it's Rich.

The common sense answer to this is so obvious, this whole topic is starting to annoy me.

what are they discussing?

all I know is aderol is bad to take if you race cars, and dodge will not be participating in NASCAR next year. and allmendinger is a lying meth head, but he's on the road to recovery.
LeNeve Wrote:what are they discussing?
Rich called a stripper company and the guy answering the phone knew it was Rich and asked about Spot's bachelor party without Rich saying anything. Rich didn't ask the guy how he knew.

Now they are going to call the guy back and ask.
chocolate. who the fuck gets the name chocolate. I hate chocalte meyers hes annoying
:? I'm waiting for Leneve to post the results of the unsafe "chocolate" google image search.
i's only tooked one aderols i swear, thats why's my drug test says im on meth.
Brian Wrote::? I'm waiting for Leneve to post the results of the unsafe "chocolate" google image search.

:roflmao: I've never even looked him up. he's a host on NASCAR, and he talks like larry the cable guy I guess. freaking annoying
hahaha, he was the guy that filled the race car with gas on the pit stops for Dale Earnhardt.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRArn93lqMrvZxzww6u74T...lEJJQiCcDA]
Rich gives his number to everyone- story over
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10