Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 08\03\2012 - @#$% yeah it's Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It's been one of those weeks. This weekend I plan on practicing alcohol consumption in hopes that it washes away the memory of this week.
this guy did not have a good week either
Uh oh... Yesterday's angry email stirred the pot a little too much. I just got the "People are starting to think you're an asshole" talk.
hello all, good day to you and yours.
Joe Wrote:Uh oh... Yesterday's angry email stirred the pot a little too much. I just got the "People are starting to think you're an asshole" talk.
its just taking them this long to make that realization?

my co-workers knew that about me after at least 2 days
Joe Wrote:Uh oh... Yesterday's angry email stirred the pot a little too much. I just got the "People are starting to think you're an asshole" talk.
They obviously don't know you very well or hang out here at all :poke:
Good morning bro-mo's!
vermont @#^@%@ all @!#$!#%^ retarded. cussing with symbols is kind of fun.
this week went pretty fast for me. dece week I guess. hopefully this @$@% month flies by as fast
JDubb Wrote:

My direct coworkers have known that within a month or two. It wasn't until I started emailing managers of other departments that it became an issue. I'm saying if people complain about the same thing like every day for a year or more eventually someone has to get the balls to bring it up and want to talk about it.
cmp retard should be at 0

hehe retard
JDubb Wrote:

Compared to work, I'm a pussy on here. I try to resolve shit on here in a nice way when deep inside I want to travel to their workplace and beat them with their keyboard.
dale junior whoooo weeee fuck yeah gitter dun. :killme:
fairy mahjong
I don't want to work just bang on the drums all day. :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11