Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 08\03\2012 - @#$% yeah it's Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what would.be badass? A pair of pistols on rails on your arms that you can push a button and they slide out into your hands and you fire away. That shit is.badass

[youtube]nT76KO2dhAQ[/youtube]
Hondo Wrote:Why'd you go with the PPK instead of something like a G27? I'm just not a big fan of .380 just on poor terminal ballistics. I'll take .40 S&W any day...I know for a fact they put people down.

On another note I've escaped Ohio and am now in PA...and it appears I'll be here awhile.

I have always been a huge james bond fan. PPK was a no brainer as a backup bc of that. My primary is a S&W 40.

Where at in PA?

sent from 1975.
Mercer/Sharon/Newcastle. I gotta find a furnished apartment up here...looks like a 2 year project.
Hondo Wrote:Mercer/Sharon/Newcastle. I gotta find a furnished apartment up here...looks like a 2 year project.

Bunk with Mercer, and show him how to get laid.
Joe Wrote:It's been one of those weeks. This weekend I plan on practicing alcohol consumption in hopes that it washes away the memory of this week.

I hate you. That's so not fair!!
Hondo Wrote:Mercer/Sharon/Newcastle. I gotta find a furnished apartment up here...looks like a 2 year project.

NICE, your actually even closer now. I would recommend getting a place as close to I79 as possible, easy access into and out of Pittsburgh that way.

Mercer lives in New Castle.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:PAuly D made 11 million dollars in the last year being a DJ. Confusedad:

Maybe the world needs to come to an end...

No, the world will end on the day that Snookie gives birth to her spawn. :duh:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm going to get a 6 pack of fat tire today. :beer:

maybe drink it from my "LeNeve me alone" customized stella glass.

I never got my Stella Glass and I am actually rather upset about that seeing as we always have Stella in the fridge and I own two unengraved glasses already. I kind of deserve one.

Why not just get the ones you have engraved?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is gonna talk about Wes in Idaho.

I fell bad for him too. His first born son is due in a few weeks and his ex-gf is being a total bitch. He wanted to discuss the name with her and she said no, I already chose the name. A bunch of other shit going on too.

Women are bitches.
Yeah, it sounds terrible. I don't know the whole story but just from what he says on FB, it sounds aweful! One of the "good guys" trying to do what's right and he's getting the shaft.

Now does he not know if the baby is his or not?

Apparently, they were a couple when the baby was conceived and there is still a HUGE doubt as to who the father is.

I think she also won't let him in he hospital during the birth.

That sucks

She can't stop him. He needs to get an attorney and verify thst it's his before he gets more caught up in a mess. But legally, she cannot deny him the right to see his kid once that's proven.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Everyone should know I'm a Liar.

what dat mean?? why you lion?

The Henry Rollins song from the 90's
They were talking about it.
Rich didn't know it.

[youtube]iaysTVcounI[/youtube]

LOVE that song!! :rock: :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And I've been meaning to try Spotify, maybe I'll get to that tonight.
Chip's getting spotified tonight! :high5:

I heard that it hurts.

Only the first time.
Chip Wrote:Bunch of Eugene Tackleberrys up in here.

Yeah, no shit.. :?
Pete Nice Wrote:Lol

sent from 1975.

He's too young to be playing a bad ass!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Hondo might get raped

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Hondo might get raped

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I was going to say Mercer would get shot first, but with date rape drugs, he might not get shot until after....
Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11