Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/24/2012 - Hit like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i pooped earlier today. I was in the stall just doing my thing quietly, and another guy takes the other stall and starts making all kinds of poop noises. I hate loud poopers
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's 12:05. Good AFTERNOON :grin:

I don't think you should say good morning after 11AM anyway.
Eff both of you. :finger:
In honor of bruce jenner being on C&R today, I'm going to tape a picture of Kim K to a box of wheaties, then shoot a load onto her picture.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's 12:05. Good AFTERNOON :grin:

I don't think you should say good morning after 11AM anyway.
Eff both of you. :finger:

welcome to costco, I love you.
Derick Wrote:i pooped earlier today. I was in the stall just doing my thing quietly, and another guy takes the other stall and starts making all kinds of poop noises. I hate loud poopers

our bathrooms are single occupant only bathrooms. I can't poop in a stalled restroom.
LeNeve Wrote:In honor of bruce jenner being on C&R today, I'm going to tape a picture of Kim K to a box of wheaties, then shoot a load onto her picture.
seems like a waste of cereal to me
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i pooped earlier today. I was in the stall just doing my thing quietly, and another guy takes the other stall and starts making all kinds of poop noises. I hate loud poopers

our bathrooms are single occupant only bathrooms. I can't poop in a stalled restroom.
ours here has 2 stalls and 1 urinal
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:In honor of bruce jenner being on C&R today, I'm going to tape a picture of Kim K to a box of wheaties, then shoot a load onto her picture.
seems like a waste of cereal to me

Thats the American way. Plus, I don't like wheaties anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:

Those are best for :wanker:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

work jerker!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

work jerker!!!
When its time, it's time...
Later Butts! Work time!
Now this isn't a bad picture of Fiona

[Image: 557973_10151069070483188_1540776709_n.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Later Butts! Work time!

jerk time
weirfo
Joe Wrote:Now this isn't a bad picture of Fiona

[Image: 557973_10151069070483188_1540776709_n.jpg]

Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me do it in my van every Sunday
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12