Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/24/2012 - Hit like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's 12:05. Good AFTERNOON :grin:
Sweet. No NASCAR radio today. My boss turned it to C&R show. Who's this thats on? His voice is real bassy and I can't understand him.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

It's 12:05. Good AFTERNOON :grin:

I don't think you should say good morning after 11AM anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:Sweet. No NASCAR radio today. My boss turned it to C&R show. Who's this thats on? His voice is real bassy and I can't understand him.

Bruce Jenner...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Sweet. No NASCAR radio today. My boss turned it to C&R show. Who's this thats on? His voice is real bassy and I can't understand him.

Bruce Jenner...
The Botox has his lips so tight he can't open his mouth anymore.
Bruce Jenner doesn't display his medals because he doesn't want his kids to have to think that's what they have to do to become successful.

Funny that all his step daughter had to do was a sex tape and she makes more than he does.
Joe Wrote:Bruce Jenner doesn't display his medals because he doesn't want his kids to have to think that's what they have to do to become successful.

Funny that all his step daughter had to do was a sex tape and she makes more than he does.
Rumor has it that he was on the set when Kim did her playboy pics because he wanted to make sure she was taken care of.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:fastest way to seperate man from his money = racing anything

That and boobs

Trust me, I know how much boobs can cost.

Thank you again PNC Bank for putting a late night hold on my debt card at the DBC
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Bruce Jenner doesn't display his medals because he doesn't want his kids to have to think that's what they have to do to become successful.

Rumor has it that he was on the set when Kim did her playboy pics because he wanted to make sure she was taken care of.

He probably just wanted to see if she has a penis.
I have to poop
Pete Nice Wrote:I have to poop
:postwhore:

So does bruce jenner.
Chip Wrote:

Bruce Jenner...

you, know, this wouldn't bother me if he was there for an olympic agenda, that is a relevant thing going on right now, and he is relevant to the olympics, but he's not htere for that agenda, and of course Rich just starts asking all this stupid fucking kim kardashian celebrity gossip bullshit.

I hope Rich steps in dog shit today, then tracks it into Covino's house.
I just did :high5:

someone walked in the restroom & made that sound they were holding their breathe

:owned: I win :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Bruce Jenner...

you, know, this wouldn't bother me if he was there for an olympic agenda, that is a relevant thing going on right now, and he is relevant to the olympics, but he's not htere for that agenda, and of course Rich just starts asking all this stupid fucking kim kardashian celebrity gossip bullshit.

I hope Rich steps in dog shit today, then tracks it into Covino's house.
I wish your boss would turn the show on more often
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12