Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 13..... Miserable IST failure yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Is timing the same as the serpentine?
NussieT Wrote:Derick's kind of gal... although she's not on the truck nor a Hyundai...
[Image: 179583_10151881845420618_217317440_n.jpg]
Face down, ass up

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is timing the same as the serpentine?

No
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Is timing the same as the serpentine?

No

Hmm.. Ok, just was wondering
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Is timing the same as the serpentine?

No

Hmm.. Ok, just was wondering

The timing belt runs the engine basically and the serpentine belt runs the alternator, water pump and in some vehicles the a/c compressor
Plans for this weekend?

Tonight: Bomber game on TV... treadmill, tv and Tina... those are my plans

Saturday: Get up early do recycle, take the kids to Selkirk for the parade then over to the fair for a bit. Come home start landscaping the shop yard, late at night head up to the lake

Sunday: Funday!!!! Waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, bbq, reading books on the hammock....
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

Saturday: Get up early do recycle, take the kids to Selkirk for the parade then over to the fair for a bit. Come home start landscaping the shop yard, late at night head up to the lake

Sunday: Funday!!!! Waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, bbq, reading books on the hammock....

Tonight: KKK rally
Saturday: Fury Convention - panda theme
Sunday: Robbing old ladies outside of grocery stores. But of course, after I goto church.
DaveP Wrote:Tonight: KKK rally
Sunday: Robbing old ladies outside of grocery stores. But of course, after I goto church.

Sounds like a typical weekend in Uniontown!
DaveP Wrote:

Nice.. But what about the kitties?
I just made a deal to trade a guy a $30 circular saw for a 42" LG LCD TV. Said it doesn't work after the power failed one day. I can probably fix it cheap. Worst case, im only out a saw that I don't use

Tonight: Relax (hopefully)
Saturday: Going to Po Ho (Port Huron) for the Bluewater Fest and to hang out.
Sunday: not sure just yet, but ti may very well involve swimming.
DaveP Wrote:

They are ready

[Image: 937527_26c8_625x1000.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVenAreAlwKc48EKVKduS...IQjm_RUWuQ]

Tonight: Dinner & sleep early

Saturday: 7am bike ride- errands- Going to see Jim Breuer, he is taping a comedy central special

Sunday: Sprint Triathlon- first race in 4 years, hopefully the beach after
DaveP Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

They are ready

:roflmao:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Tonight: KKK rally

They are ready

[Image: 937527_26c8_625x1000.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVenAreAlwKc48EKVKduS...IQjm_RUWuQ]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Nice!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12