Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 13..... Miserable IST failure yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I stumbled on this article.....

Alright, so you love cars, but would you ever consider naming your baby after a vehicle? Believe it or not, there are quite a few choices in the name department if you are on the lookout for car names. Some are popular names that can be used for boys and girls, while others are sure to surprise you. Check out these 10 car-inspired baby names for your little one!

1. Avanti
2. Cavalier
3. Cheyenne
4. Cooper
5. Bentley
6. Jetta
7. Kia
8. Lancia
9. Lincoln
10. Lexus

most car names used for people are stripper names. unless you go with 'aww.. look at little baby Ford F-250 Supercab'
Bet she'd have big hips.
My Bonneville has been making a squeaking sound coming from the front tires. It's annoying as hell, I need to get it taken care of and my guy who would fix it is out of town. Confusedad:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Alright, so you love cars, but would you ever consider naming your baby after a vehicle? Believe it or not, there are quite a few choices in the name department if you are on the lookout for car names. Some are popular names that can be used for boys and girls, while others are sure to surprise you. Check out these 10 car-inspired baby names for your little one!

1. Avanti
2. Cavalier
3. Cheyenne
4. Cooper
5. Bentley
6. Jetta
7. Kia
8. Lancia
9. Lincoln
10. Lexus

most car names used for people are stripper names. unless you go with 'aww.. look at little baby Ford F-250 Supercab'
Bet she'd have big hips.

she Built Ford Tough, she can tow the load.
DaveP Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

1. Avanti
2. Cavalier
3. Cheyenne
4. Cooper
5. Bentley
6. Jetta
7. Kia
8. Lancia
9. Lincoln
10. Lexus

Bet she'd have big hips.

she Built Ford Tough, she can tow the load.
she can handle a 2 tonne load in her box
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My Bonneville has been making a squeaking sound coming from the front tires. It's annoying as hell, I need to get ti taken care of and my guy who would fix it is out of town. Confusedad:
Sounds like you need some break pads, but I defer to LeNeve on that one.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I stumbled on this article.....

1. Avanti
2. Cavalier
3. Cheyenne
4. Cooper
5. Bentley
6. Jetta
7. Kia
8. Lancia
9. Lincoln
10. Lexus
Who would name their kid Cavalier??? I could see an Asian name their kid Kia.

That's why I posted it. I mean Really? Jetta??? Shit, why not GTO? Or Camaro? Or Expedition?
DaveP Wrote:

1. Avanti
2. Cavalier
3. Cheyenne
4. Cooper
5. Bentley
6. Jetta
7. Kia
8. Lancia
9. Lincoln
10. Lexus

hell fuckin yeah, this heres my boy, call him F-250. gitter dun whoo!!!!
2 tonne loads. I think I saw that movie before. poor girl.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My Bonneville has been making a squeaking sound coming from the front tires. It's annoying as hell, I need to get ti taken care of and my guy who would fix it is out of town. Confusedad:

yeah, what he said. Probaly.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I stumbled on this article.....

1. Avanti
2. Cavalier
3. Cheyenne
4. Cooper
5. Bentley
6. Jetta
7. Kia
8. Lancia
9. Lincoln
10. Lexus

Bet she'd have big hips.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I got sick last night and I just feel completely hungover right now. Kinda wish I had stayed in bed.
pregnancy

I totally underestimated the level of misery I have brought upon myself. Bitches who say how it's wonderful to be pregnant and what a blessing it is all need to be slapped.
And you haven't even had a football come out of your vajajay yet.
Leneve or Brampton. Would u recommend changing brake rotor just because they are grooved? The grooves are extremely shallow. The strength of the rotor is not at all compromised. Just wondering as far the rough surface eating my brake pads too fast.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Bonneville has been making a squeaking sound coming from the front tires. It's annoying as hell, I need to get ti taken care of and my guy who would fix it is out of town. Confusedad:

I can't imagine it's my pads already, I just put new ceramic ones on not that long ago. I was thinking the clips or whatever they are. I would love to learn that stuff better that I could do the easy fixes.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:pregnancy

I totally underestimated the level of misery I have brought upon myself. Bitches who say how it's wonderful to be pregnant and what a blessing it is all need to be slapped.
And you haven't even had a football come out of your vajajay yet.

The thing is a week bigger than it should be and it's dad is 6'1"... I have a bad feeling it's gonna be a big one.
i bleed green Wrote:Leneve or Brampton. Would u recommend changing brake rotor just because they are grooved? The grooves are extremely shallow. The strength of the rotor is not at all compromised. Just wondering as far the rough surface eating my brake pads too fast.

I hear the problem with the grooves are that they get clogged up with dirt easy. Jim was debating on putting them on Trans Am.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12