Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I woke up this morning and thought about calling out of work and heading to NY, but I just couldn't part ways with the money I'd be saving by staying home. I wish I was there today because the fish bowl show was pretty cool last year.
I was able to take off from work, catching an express train at 9:30
I never knew....

[Image: d0c812.jpeg]
Donginator Wrote:I was able to take off from work, catching an express train at 9:30

I am on my way now, almost at Allentown, should be parked about 10AM.
Joe, you need to find a way to bill like I did. I found two work things to do that will allow for me to bill about 16 hours from Fri to Sun while I am there, but I will do about 1 hour of actual work.
Pete Nice Wrote:I never knew....

[Image: d0c812.jpeg]

free ballin' Friday
We will have to do a sauce toast for Joe at Vincent's
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I was able to take off from work, catching an express train at 9:30

What's that like a 7 hour drive?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I stayed at my parents in Harrisburg last night, 2:45 from there.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

6 from Pittsburgh.
I ain't no god damn son of a bitch.

you better think about it baby.
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe, you need to find a way to bill like I did. I found two work things to do that will allow for me to bill about 16 hours from Fri to Sun while I am there, but I will do about 1 hour of actual work.

Yeah, but I have designated clients and they only go from Carlisle to Lancaster. A few of them have satellite offices in Philly and Pittsburgh, but nothing in NY.

Actually if I had a ride and didn't have to shell out all the cash for gas, tolls and parking I would have gone for the day and split the bill, but no one was just going for a day.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I stayed at my parents in Harrisburg last night, 2:45 from there.

Fuck! I think it took me 4 to get there last year and I'm not that far from Harrisburg.
Pete Nice Wrote:We will have to do a sauce toast for Joe at Vincent's

Oh man, that stuff is amazing. I wish they sold it out this way.
I am actually driving faster than I like,close to 80. But I left 15 minutes late.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18