Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/22/2012 - DBC Studio Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve?

That would probably be sweet.
I'd hang out with LeNeve in NY.
You know that's where all the fun stories would happen.
Not wacky, mad cap fun of putting your balls on homeless women in hopes that she'll play with them.

Somehow, you would wind up with the Mexican Cartel or driving a big rig across the country...
Lincoln Tunnel approach now, looks like I will have a backup.
Pete Nice Wrote:Lincoln Tunnel approach now, looks like I will have a backup.

negative on that, that was for the Jersey City exit, rolled right into the tunnel :happy: :happy:
94 degrees alreaDY Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:That would probably be sweet.
I'd hang out with LeNeve in NY.
You know that's where all the fun stories would happen.
Not wacky, mad cap fun of putting your balls on homeless women in hopes that she'll play with them.

I we ever get LeNeve to a DBC, we need an entire crew and entourage for him. Me, Joe, Brampton, Chip, the entire crew. We need to film that shit and egg him on the entire time.

I would find a way out there for that, preggars or not.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If you have a job, and have to do jail time, they let you be on house arrest now. 50 dollar setup fee, then 10 bucks a day. Not a bad deal.
are you on house arrest?

no, I got a lawyer. They drag that shit out for half a year. I was just formally charged with everything yesterday, then pled not guilty. I'm not sure when I go back yet.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I we ever get LeNeve to a DBC, we need an entire crew and entourage for him. Me, Joe, Brampton, Chip, the entire crew. We need to film that shit and egg him on the entire time.

OH no, I think our whole job would be to make sure he doesn't get arrested and can make it back to Kansas.

THIS
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If you have a job, and have to do jail time, they let you be on house arrest now. 50 dollar setup fee, then 10 bucks a day. Not a bad deal.
are you on house arrest?

no, I got a lawyer. They drag that shit out for half a year. I was just formally charged with everything yesterday, then pled not guilty. I'm not sure when I go back yet.
what were you charged with? was this for your dui
I've done a little work on the side for the district attorney, and for my lawyer too. I Think that will help out my cause quite a bit.
Looks like a bus JUST broke down in the left lane of the tunnel. THat sucks for people coming after me.....
also the assistant distric attorney is a decent looking girl. I tried to give her my blue eye vibe, she wasn't having any of my nonsense. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:also the assistant distric attorney is a decent looking girl. I tried to give her my blue eye vibe, she wasn't having any of my nonsense. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hot lawyer chicks give me wood.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
are you on house arrest?

what were you charged with? was this for your dui

yes.
I love express trains, makes me want to consider working in the city again

Oh and it's hot as hell my mile walk to the train station sucked
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is Kristen Bunny Smith's birthday. I wonder how old she is.

About 4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18