Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/12/2012.....YOLO? No....Rolo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:if you google image search artosis vs king hillbilly, there is a pic of a chick with a sweet rack. NSFW looks like mariska hargatey a little bit.

:roflmao:

I bet you didn't think you'd be typing that when you logged on today, did you?
not at all. :high5:

But it does look like her a little.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Bittersweet Stanley Cup win for LA for me. Bitter in that Hextall, Gagne, Richards and Carter will tarnish the Stanley Cup with their dirty names. Sweet in that Richards and Carter get to shove it in the Flyers faces that they were the "problem" yet went on to win the cup. I love that part, but it does not offset Ron Hextall's name on the cup. That is sacrilege. When it's all said and done, I wish Jersey had won....
you care way too much about this stuff
hippy
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Bittersweet Stanley Cup win for LA for me. Bitter in that Hextall, Gagne, Richards and Carter will tarnish the Stanley Cup with their dirty names. Sweet in that Richards and Carter get to shove it in the Flyers faces that they were the "problem" yet went on to win the cup. I love that part, but it does not offset Ron Hextall's name on the cup. That is sacrilege. When it's all said and done, I wish Jersey had won....
hippy
Dirty stinking hippy
eddieyourdj Wrote:Quick story:
We were walking down a very crowded stairway after our train ride to Versailles. This young punk dude was rushing up the stairs with his head down knocking people out of the way. Well my rare redneck genes came out & I planted my feet & held my ground & he hit this 6'2" 235lb hillbilly & bounced off. We did that quick stare down & he turned & walked away mumbling something in French. I'm sure it wasn't nice!!!

The french are pretty quick to give up...
Brian Wrote:Drinking donkey jizz.......this convo is mind blasting :?

Confusedad: That was a horrible convo to hear. Unfortunately, I heard it.
[Image: 396444.jpg]

Cowabunga!
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
hippy
Dirty stinking hippy
thats the best kind of hippy :grin:
A Bieber documentary.....I'd rather listen to the donkey jizz drinking convo again than watch that.
Brian Wrote:A Bieber documentary.....I'd rather listen to the donkey jizz drinking convo again than watch that.

Spot is such a homo.
Brian Wrote:A Bieber documentary.....I'd rather listen to the donkey jizz drinking convo again than watch that.

I am NOT listening to that!! :grin:

5 minute youtube clip of a donkey shooting jizz everywhere, or a 30 minute documentary of beiber?
LeNeve Wrote:

5 minute youtube clip of a donkey shooting jizz everywhere, or a 30 minute documentary of beiber?

Confusedad: I'll vote for the donkey
I'm sitting at the Beausejour hospital ER I sliced a huge hole in my palm where my hand meets the thumb. I am stuck between two old ladies that smell like pee. Two corrections officers standing in front of me with the inmate in front of them. This sucks
so apparently I'm the only one at my work that ever watched Aqua Teen Hunger force........I'm the nerd apparently
If you're in Phoenix and you find a flashlight that is not yours, do not fuck with it.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/pol...ories.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11