Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/12/2012.....YOLO? No....Rolo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:so apparently I'm the only one at my work that ever watched Aqua Teen Hunger force........I'm the nerd apparently

shake zula the mic rula you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya
NussieT Wrote:I'm sitting at the Beausejour hospital ER I sliced a huge hole in my palm where my hand meets the thumb. I am stuck between two old ladies that smell like pee. Two corrections officers standing in front of me with the inmate in front of them. This sucks

Dang, T! What did you do?
eddieyourdj Wrote:Quick story:
We were walking down a very crowded stairway after our train ride to Versailles. This young punk dude was rushing up the stairs with his head down knocking people out of the way. Well my rare redneck genes came out & I planted my feet & held my ground & he hit this 6'2" 235lb hillbilly & bounced off. We did that quick stare down & he turned & walked away mumbling something in French. I'm sure it wasn't nice!!!

Fuck the French
NussieT Wrote:I'm sitting at the Beausejour hospital ER I sliced a huge hole in my palm where my hand meets the thumb. I am stuck between two old ladies that smell like pee. Two corrections officers standing in front of me with the inmate in front of them. This sucks

ask the prisoner if he wants to see your bloody gash, then show him the weiner pics of Dave and Derick you have on your phone.
I've been living with your goat, lonely and dreaming of the west coast
Little green beer cupcakes...

[Image: 70359.jpg]

[Image: cupcakepromo-iambakernet.jpg]

Better
that looks like baby poop
sweet. got some dope ass black nitrile gloves. :high5:
High five

Imported from Canada
Black glove internet five.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
:roflmao: