Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 05/10 - OK, Ill start this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Eddie needs to stop being gay
Maybe you need to stop being straight.
Confusedad: that seems like alot of work.
so North Carolina started this? blow them up
Today needs to end quickly.

I stopped at McDs for a hot cocoa on my way to work and got an egg mcmuffin instead. So, I went to speak to the manager and scored my hot cocoa, 2 hashbrowns, a free combo meal, and 2 pies. (I gave the pies away)

I was late to work, because the McDs mess took forever.

My computer at work is all fucked up.. Either the Motherboard of the graphics card. So, I've been finding shit to do all day.

AND my mom calls to tell me that my uncle was in a car accident:
http://www.abc12.com/story/18253095/3-es...h-7-eleven

WTF is going on today?!
LeNeve Wrote:so North Carolina started this? blow them up
Blame the straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Today needs to end quickly.

I stopped at McDs for a hot cocoa on my way to work and got an egg mcmuffin instead. So, I went to speak to the manager and scored my hot cocoa, 2 hashbrowns, a free combo meal, and 2 pies. (I gave the pies away)

My computer at work is all fucked up.. Either the Motherboard of the graphics card. So, I've been finding shit to do all day.

WTF is going on today?!

JDubb started the IST.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so North Carolina started this? blow them up
Blame the straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

stupid gaybies
Romney is goignt to have to blow a dude at his next campaighn stop to counter Obamas latest declaration.
NussieT Wrote:Our stolen truck has been recovered this morning. It was found sitting on Concordia Ave in Winnipeg close to the hospital and a bunch of low income housing. It has to go through MPI stolen vehicle inspections. If it passes we get our truck back and a possibility we have to install an immobilizer or they see what's all wrong with it, scrap the truck and give us money to buy a new one.

Well, one good thing has happened today.
Pete Nice Wrote:..

Welcome back!
I don't want to have a civil war against the gays. All they'll want to do is wrestle and shit. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich fights for gay rights with that passion, that way what happened one time at camp won't seem weird to him anymore.

Deep down inside, Rich is a flaming homo from Jersey.
Wtf Covino just dropped a travolta wrapped gay bomb.

and why is he researching travolta so hard?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Today needs to end quickly.

WTF is going on today?!

JDubb started the IST.

That too.

I talked to my mom and in addition to my uncle turning a 7Eleven into a drivethru, his home just got condemned today. I suspect that's what led him to the accident.
Callers with southern accents = Hate Obama
damn, b, glad he's ok and didn't injure anyone
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14