Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 05/10 - OK, Ill start this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Derick Wrote:HEY EVERYBODY, PETE STOPPED BY

[smiley]NO ONE[/smiley] [smiley]GIVES A[/smiley] [smiley]FUCK[/smiley]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I JUST LOLed at my own post
I have a feeling that there are more voters secretely against gay marriage than people think.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a feeling that there are more voters secretely against gay marriage than people think.
Yep, they say one thing publicly but when faced with a yes/no vote, they will vote no.
Rich fights for gay rights with that passion, that way what happened one time at camp won't seem weird to him anymore.
and also essentially gay marriage is a religious issue, and shouldn't have anyting to do with the politics.
all the gays are tearing this country apart!!!!!
anal tearing this country apart. :?
Derick Wrote:I JUST LOLed at my own post

Right on. I just loled at one of mine as well, the one about anal tearing.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a feeling that there are more voters secretely against gay marriage than people think.
Yep, they say one thing publicly but when faced with a yes/no vote, they will vote no.

Thats why I think this will hurt Obama. Even some of the most liberal people are secretely uncomfortable with the gay issue still.
anal tearing broke the forum.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
okay, I need to go get lunch. wish me luck. Hard to find any food with all these queerosexuals running around gobbling up all the food. wasn't like that the other day, before Obama said he supports them.
Eddie needs to stop being gay
LeNeve Wrote:Eddie needs to stop being gay
Maybe you need to stop being straight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14