Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, May 4 ~ Live from the Flooding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Holy crap there's a ton of water on the ground!!! 5 inches of rain dropped down last night and all the major highways in my area were under water. My sister could not find a dry road to get through, earlier this morning, and gave up. Some of the spots were 3 to 4 ft deep. It together forever to get to work and many of those same roads are still under water. I talked to a chick at a gas station and she spoke to a bunch of people who gave up and were headed back home, since they could find a way to get through... The cops shut down a bunch of highways and roads.
The I69 / I75 exchange:

[Image: 10946592-standard.jpg]
[Image: 10946587-standard.jpg]
May the Forth be with You!
[Image: 10946634-standard.jpg]
When I first read this, I thought maybe it was Derick:

http://www.abc12.com/story/18089294/bike...ny-highway
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:When I first read this, I thought maybe it was Derick:

http://www.abc12.com/story/18089294/bike...ny-highway
nope. I can do that anytime I want on a racetrack. I dont need to do it on public roads
Hey, you never know... It happened in NY, so I figured you were trying to make some good time from Chi-town
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, you never know... It happened in NY, so I figured you were trying to make some good time from Chi-town
every summer there is an idiot that gets caught doing that here
I saw a gang of street bikers riding wheelies at 90 mph and just doing all kinds of retarded shit in traffic during rush hour on I70 outside of Denver. I have a feeling they are dead by now.
I love that my Grandma has a cell phone, and sends me texts and stuff, but she does it at Grandma times like 4:30 in the morning.
and Beckster is a strobe light stripper, and some thugs were making it rain on her last night.
I used to think the texts from my grandma were emergency things when they came that early, but they never were. Just normal Grandma conversation. Picture of a fish my Grandpa caught, or a text about how she thinks a coyote killed one of her chickens. This morning she was texting about my aunt's car. Kind of funny.
Did Pete quit DBN? :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy crap there's a ton of water on the ground!!! 5 inches of rain dropped down last night and all the major highways in my area were under water. My sister could not find a dry road to get through, earlier this morning, and gave up. Some of the spots were 3 to 4 ft deep. It together forever to get to work and many of those same roads are still under water. I talked to a chick at a gas station and she spoke to a bunch of people who gave up and were headed back home, since they could find a way to get through... The cops shut down a bunch of highways and roads.

Isn't it weird that 5 inches of rain can cause 4 feet of flooding?

I missed a good 10 minutes of the 2nd period last night because the bar has satellite TV, and the rain knocked the signal out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15