Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, May 4 ~ Live from the Flooding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:and beckster's first instinct is to shove her finger in there.

Me, I don't care. monkeys are a dime a dozen. I think. But if it was my job, I could probaly figure out a way to do it without sexually molesting the creature. A stick I guess. maybe the pen I stole from the bank thats in my pocket. maybe put a bigger hungrier monkey in there, and he would eat it out of there.
Hey, you want to grab some pizza for lunch?

I can't, I've got 3 monkeys to sodomize before 1:00.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Hey. look its that guy that sucked the peanut out of a monkeys asshole.

It's just a peanut.

http://yupislyr.com/drewmike/redirect2.p...peanut.mp3

"HTTP ERROR 403 - FORBIDDEN
You don't have permission to access that file on this server."
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Hey. look its that guy that sucked the peanut out of a monkeys asshole.

It's just a peanut.

http://yupislyr.com/drewmike/redirect2.p...peanut.mp3

"HTTP ERROR 403 - FORBIDDEN
You don't have permission to access that file on this server."

I know, lame.
I attached it.
It's a Jon Lovitz song...
Jon Lovitz has songs?
Brian Wrote:

Me, I don't care. monkeys are a dime a dozen. I think. But if it was my job, I could probaly figure out a way to do it without sexually molesting the creature. A stick I guess. maybe the pen I stole from the bank thats in my pocket. maybe put a bigger hungrier monkey in there, and he would eat it out of there.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao:
Brian Wrote:Finger bang a monkey :?

Better than tongue-punching one
Brian Wrote:

I nearly spit up my lunch.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Pizza, btw...
monkey peanut pizza
This is part of the highway, I normally drive through to get to work

http://www.wnem.com/story/18147866/boat-...i-75-flood
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't know if I can eat peanuts again without thinking of this conversation Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:I don't know if I can eat peanuts again without thinking of this conversation Confusedad:

yep. Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:I don't know if I can eat peanuts again without thinking of this conversation Confusedad:

Confusedad: :whomo:
yeah. I am one of those pussies that has peanut allergies now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15