Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 30, 2012 - Lame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I punched a llama in the face this weekend.

is something you might expect me to say on a Monday morning, but no. This weekend was mucho boring.

A good weekend can't be forced, or planned, it's something that needs to be born accidently, then organically grow into something epic.

My weekend seemed to give birth to a no armed, abomination, so, like any good person would do, I took it to the alley, and killed it. Confusedad:

Good thing the gestation period for weekends is only 5 days. Hopefully I won't have to shoot another retard of a weekend Friday night.

I thought you had an epic journey to Memphis planned out?
Wtf
the fire extinguisher in my bay has been replaced with a smaller one, that has "loaner" written on the side with a sharpie.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I punched a llama in the face this weekend.

is something you might expect me to say on a Monday morning, but no. This weekend was mucho boring.

A good weekend can't be forced, or planned, it's something that needs to be born accidently, then organically grow into something epic.

My weekend seemed to give birth to a no armed, abomination, so, like any good person would do, I took it to the alley, and killed it. Confusedad:

Good thing the gestation period for weekends is only 5 days. Hopefully I won't have to shoot another retard of a weekend Friday night.

I thought you had an epic journey to Memphis planned out?

I don't think there's anything epic anywhere near Kansas or Memphis.
What's up bro-mo's!
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf
the fire extinguisher in my bay has been replaced with a smaller one, that has "loaner" written on the side with a sharpie.

If someone starts throwing molotov cocktails at you, you'll know who switched them.
Derick Wrote:you guys are slame today, maybe tomorrow you will be better

Slame?
yes, kinda like, smonday
My weekend was absolutely exhausting. I came very close to delivering the back of my hand across Jim's daughter's face. She asked me what we were doing this weekend and I told her that Sunday was supposed to be nice, so we will be doing yard work that day. She looks at me and says, "great, you can scoop up all the dog poop in the back yard." I never wanted to kill a child so bad. lol... Instead, I told her that was a great idea and since she came up with it, she could be the one to do it. She pouted most of the time, but her daddy made she she got it all. :grin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I thought you had an epic journey to Memphis planned out?

I don't think there's anything epic anywhere near Kansas or Memphis.

Geez... over-promising and under-producing. Lame
JDubb Wrote:What's up bro-mo's!

Yo, wassup?
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you guys are slame today, maybe tomorrow you will be better

Slame?
yes, kinda like, smonday

Oh, well in that case, I totally get it.
My weekend was fucking insane... Mainly because I watched my favorite pet store burn to the ground last night. So awful!
no memphis this weekend. Could of gone to Tulsa I guess. I would still be gone though.
Chip Wrote:

If someone starts throwing molotov cocktails at you, you'll know who switched them.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
fucking A
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My weekend was fucking insane... Mainly because I watched my favorite pet store burn to the ground last night. So awful!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

it's all starting to make sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7