Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 30, 2012 - Lame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LeNeve Wrote:maybe this will lighten the mood.
[youtube]e9Q3orQhEcA[/youtube]

or not

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I used to watch that with my Mom when I was little!! That would be a fantastic 80s fest outfit!!
I did not know Wayne Gretzky had such a daughter...

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/04/30...-pictures/ SFW
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Some people near the shop saw the fire, broke in and carried out cages til the fire department made them stop. They saved all the mammals and most of the reptiles. The fish, baby alligator and all of the bird perished. The building has been there ever since I can remember and is pole barn materials. It burned so fucking fast. I never realized how flammable dog can be.

Then it spread to the next 2 buildings, which were those both burned to the ground fast.

The whole thing was started by some punk kids messing around in the back. They caught one and I saw the little punk sitting in the squad car. I found out I was standing next to the owners and they were devastated. They don't know if they are going to rebuild, which totally sucks, because that's where I buy my dog's food from and you can't get their brand from just anywhere.
Was this guy there?
[Image: peeweeba4%5B1%5D.jpg]

If he was, I am glad I missed it!!
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]nM0IwU2k3_o[/youtube]

That movie had some pretty funny parts in it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:further down the page it says:

You might also like:

Brazil: Youths Burns Puppy Alive
Kittens Thrown and Stomped on by youth
Woman Caught On CCTV Dumping Kitten In Bin LinkWithin

I don't want to see any of that. Confusedad:

The woman caught dumping kittens in a bin, its actually a bin full of teddy bears, and orphans, so its nice.

I don't believe you Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:I did not know Wayne Gretzky had such a daughter...

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/04/30...-pictures/ SFW

Yeah, she made the news posting picts on twitter. I thought he made her get rid of her account for it too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I witness some pussifications during the madness last night, too. People showed complete disregard for the fire departments. They called for backup from nearby departments. I watched a truck fly down the road and several cars made no effort to get out of there way. Then, they turned down the street I was on and I got out of their way fast, but 3 cars that were gawking, didn't budge. Fucking morons.
Then, another truck was flying down the road and a teenage girl walked out right in front the truck, which had to stop for her, the little bitch made no effort to get out of their way either, like she expected them to wait for her chubby ass. Could you imagine your home burning and assholes like that slowing the trucks coming to save your home??

It happens all the time. I've seen it. Jims mom sees it a lot. It happens more in the city then in the country... all they can do is lean on the horn, blare the sirens and get license plates. It's a huge fine not to pull over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7