Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday April 26, 2012. NFL Draft thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:i got a free movie pass for my birthday. :duh: :happy: I need to figure out what I shall use it to see this weekend.
is it only for this weekend?
The woman the guys are talking to says she keeps all 3 Ticklesack cds in her car. I finally got the other 2 (and my tumbler), but I don't think I'd be storing the disks in a car.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:i got a free movie pass for my birthday. :duh: :happy: I need to figure out what I shall use it to see this weekend.
is it only for this weekend?

It is good up to 10 days following my birthday (which was last Friday). I didn't check my email last weekend, or I would have used it then. I have been signing up for mailing lists for places I frequent, so I can score free shit. It's pretty awesome. I got a free chocolate shake earlier this week. I still need to pick up my free ice cream sundae from Culvers. There's a couple other "get a free meal with purchase" coupons for places around here, too. I won't be able to use them all.
So my employer is going to make certifications manditory for people in my role. That's awesome since I'm not certified ebem though I have been doing this for the last 11 and a half years.

It's like $5,000 for training and 6 tests @ $150 each which the won't pay for.

It may be time to check out.
Brampton Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

speaking of draggin ass

[Image: w9pCR.gif]

Why would bench press like that?
Joe Wrote:So my employer is going to make certifications manditory for people in my role. That's awesome since I'm not certified ebem though I have been doing this for the last 11 and a half years.

thats ridiculous. Won't they grandfather you in, since you are already doing the job?
Chip Wrote:

speaking of draggin ass

so you work your core muscles as well
[Image: 8eFJ9.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

speaking of draggin ass

Huh.
But I'd think it would be easier on a bench.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So my employer is going to make certifications manditory for people in my role. That's awesome since I'm not certified even though I have been doing this for the last 11 and a half years.

thats ridiculous. Won't they grandfather you in, since you are already doing the job?

No, my boss's boss is an asshole and won't think twice about just coming in and cleaning house. He likes to manage with fear. He's been on my ass to get certified since I started here. I found some free material and used it and failed my first test. When I asked for paid training they said they don't pay for that or even any material.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So my employer is going to make certifications manditory for people in my role. That's awesome since I'm not certified even though I have been doing this for the last 11 and a half years.

No, my boss's boss is an asshole and won't think twice about just coming in and cleaning house. He likes to manage with fear. He's been on my ass to get certified since I started here. I found some free material and used it and failed my first test. When I asked for paid training they said they don't pay for that or even any material.

Would you get paid more after taking it?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

thats stupid. MOST companies like to build from within, and they are usually successful because of it. But....whacha gon'do?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

speaking of draggin ass

Huh.
But I'd think it would be easier on a bench.
yes
I was just listening to the royals broadcast. trying to get a 5th win against cleveland.

The announcer said the batter was trying to get solid wood off the pitcher. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I was just listening to the royals broadcast. trying to get a 5th win against cleveland.

The announcer said the batter was trying to get solid wood off the pitcher. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I like the 3rd baseman.....Moose Taco's :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7