Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday April 26, 2012. NFL Draft thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This week is dragging. :yawn:
draggin ass

It felt like yesterday should have been Thursday, so today was a disappointment.
Brampton Wrote:Hey Leneve, was your wifes friend taking a shot at you on Facebook yesterday?

I definitely thought so.
Brampton Wrote:good morning e'rbody

Morning!!!! You asked last night whether or not you should go to the Tigers game or your own baseball game. I'd go to the Tigers game as long as you tell your ball team asap that you aren't going to be at the game on Wednesday.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:good morning e'rbody

Morning!!!! You asked last night whether or not you should go to the Tigers game or your own baseball game. I'd go to the Tigers game as long as you tell your ball team asap that you aren't going to be at the game on Wednesday.
They know, i could possibly do both but id be cutting it very close.

My wife says i have to pick one. I dont like making the difficult decisions

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:Hey Leneve, was your wifes friend taking a shot at you on Facebook yesterday?

I thought so too! It also looks like he's passed out from drinking too much. 1/4 bottle of beer is sitting on the table
NussieT Wrote:

I thought so too! It also looks like he's passed out from drinking too much. 1/4 bottle of beer is sitting on the table
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i also thought it was a drunk pic
Last night we went up to the farm to pick up our flat deck my dad borrowed. I love the farm so much!!!! I went for a run with Charlie (my dads dog) and then we played fetch for awhile... It was awesome. I would move out that direction again in a heartbeat.
NussieT Wrote:Last night we went up to the farm to pick up our flat deck my dad borrowed. I love the farm so much!!!! I went for a run with Charlie (my dads dog) and then we played fetch for awhile... It was awesome. I would move out that direction again in a heartbeat.

So, why haven't you?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Last night we went up to the farm to pick up our flat deck my dad borrowed. I love the farm so much!!!! I went for a run with Charlie (my dads dog) and then we played fetch for awhile... It was awesome. I would move out that direction again in a heartbeat.

So, why haven't you?

I only want the farm house. I don't want to live anywhere else. When my grandpa died in 92, my grandma moved to town and we moved into the farm to take care of the animals and such. When my grandma died she left the house to the kids... my greedy assed aunts and uncles wanted to sell it for a profit... so they kicked my dad out and sold it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

So, why haven't you?

I only want the farm house. I don't want to live anywhere else. When my grandpa died in 92, my grandma moved to town and we moved into the farm to take care of the animals and such. When my grandma died she left the house to the kids... my greedy assed aunts and uncles wanted to sell it for a profit... so they kicked my dad out and sold it.

Geez, you have such stories about your family... :?
nope. not drunk. that was my only beer. It's just really easy to fall asleep when my baby girl is snuggled up watchinig tv with me like that.
Last Saturday was my little brothers birthday and I was going to fill my little brothers truck up full of balloons. He parks it on the street in front of the old people condo and the grocery store and my sister in law forgot to steal the spare key. He had left the rear window unlocked but I thought it would look a little funny with the person sitting in a box of truck, blowing up balloons.... so I ditched my plans... now since my sister in laws birthday is tomorrow.... I'll get her car.. she never locks hers.
Brampton Wrote:Confusedhock:

http://deadspin.com/5905356/heres-how-ra...nst-boston

I love how the people that posted comments are now defending themselves.

Girl posted "FUCKING NIGGER! #Bruins" and then says "Oh I didn't mean it in a racist way."
NussieT Wrote:Last Saturday was my little brothers birthday and I was going to fill my little brothers truck up full of balloons. He parks it on the street in front of the old people condo and the grocery store and my sister in law forgot to steal the spare key. He had left the rear window unlocked but I thought it would look a little funny with the person sitting in a box of truck, blowing up balloons.... so I ditched my plans... now since my sister in laws birthday is tomorrow.... I'll get her car.. she never locks hers.

:blahblah:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7