Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 10 2012- Here you go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: 636_041012_fx_hewitt_ad.jpg]

Lame

Which one is the real one?
the one you prefer to look at :boobs:

NICE. She is one of my favorites. Love those tits. I even considered watching that show just for spank bank material.
If I were to get a phone, other then the one I have now, it would be the RAZR MAXX.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim is going to buy me a new phone for my birthday. Give me some ideas of which phones I might like best.

Diss on my Blackberry all you want, but this phone has been my longest lasting phone and only has minor issues (mostly that it's outdated). I'll most likely hang on to it as an emergency spare.

You can't go wrong with the latest Droid, there is a quad core coming out soon, go with that one. My HTC is good, but I hear they load stuff on that other brands don't. CHip would know more.

The manufacturers really just make the Android OS look the way they like.
It seems like people who use HTC are used to their look and feel and like it.
And the same with Motorola.

I'm thinking this Nexus idea is over rated. I love it, but not as much as I thought.

I have heard that HTC has decided to change their operations and make the best phones possible, instead of making 30 different phones a year, they are going to make like 3, but they are all going to be bad ass, fast, good, tough and top notch. I would consider a new HTC first in a month or two.
Chip Wrote:If I were to get a phone, other then the one I have now, it would be the RAZR MAXX.
I was talking to someone from my cell provider, and they were saying the Galaxy note is getting some great reviews from customers.

and there are a lot of people switching from the iPhone to the Galaxy Note. it may be isolated instances, but people really like the large screen
I have no idea what phone I would get right now.

I don't really see any reason to get a new one
Chip Wrote:If I were to get a phone, other then the one I have now, it would be the RAZR MAXX.

I have heard so many good things about that phone, but there is one HUGE thing that will prevent me from ever getting it, one of my top 3 phone must have's, a removable battery. Another is 4G.

Gee, Iphone has neither.......
I changed my android into a 4.0.3 :high5:
Brampton Wrote:I have no idea what phone I would get right now.

Yeah, me either. I can get a new one in November. I will see what is out then and what is planned for the near future and base when I get one on that.
Brampton Wrote:
I was talking to someone from my cell provider, and they were saying the Galaxy note is getting some great reviews from customers.

and there are a lot of people switching from the iPhone to the Galaxy Note. it may be isolated instances, but people really like the large screen

A guy on my bowling league had one, his work gets him a new phone just about every month it seems.
That thing was huge.
I don't want to go bigger then the 4.5" screen I have now.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

A guy on my bowling league had one, his work gets him a new phone just about every month it seems.
That thing was huge.

I agree, I don't want to go bigger than my thunderbolt is now.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I have heard so many good things about that phone, but there is one HUGE thing that will prevent me from ever getting it, one of my top 3 phone must have's, a removable battery. Another is 4G.

Gee, Iphone has neither.......

Yeah, but the battery in the MAXX is about 3 times bigger then the next biggest battery out there.
You won't need a 2nd battery with it.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That thing was huge.
I think the stylus would make draw something so much easier
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I have no idea what phone I would get right now.

Yeah, me either. I can get a new one in November. I will see what is out then and what is planned for the near future and base when I get one on that.

Once I get a new phone, I totally stop paying attention to what's out, and what's coming out, until I get close to my upgrade time.
I remember hearing about quad core, but I have no idea when, or from who.
If they play that laugh again I may fire a missile at the Sirius building.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That thing was huge.
I think the stylus would make draw something so much easier

:roflmao:
I think that a lot when I'm playing that game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11