Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 10 2012- Here you go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim is going to buy me a new phone for my birthday. Give me some ideas of which phones I might like best.

Diss on my Blackberry all you want, but this phone has been my longest lasting phone and only has minor issues (mostly that it's outdated). I'll most likely hang on to it as an emergency spare.

Android people say an Android phone.
Apple people say iPhones.
You like Blackberry.

That about sums up what everyone is going to say.

I want a phone that is reliable, has a decent battery life, good camera, and will hopefully last a long time. I just was hoping you guys would throw out a few options that you know good things about. We're most likely picking it up this week, so I don't want to hear what will be out, I want what's out now. And I definitely don't want an iPhone (sorry jdubb)

The Camera on my Thunderbolt is amazing. The picture quality is top notch. It is my primary camera now.
Listening to the replay for a minute and I will say it. Titanic fucking sucked ass.
Pete Nice Wrote:Listening to the replay for a minute and I will say it. Titanic fucking sucked ass.
I watched Titanic for the first time with work friends at the IMAX when it first came out. I enjoyed it but I will not pay to see it in 3D. I can't see how it would be any better in 3D. I watched Star Wars in 3D and it didnt do anything for me. The best movie I've seen in 3D was The Lorax.
Pete Nice Wrote:Listening to the replay for a minute and I will say it. Titanic fucking sucked ass.

It sure as hell did. :high5:
[Image: demo-mcdonalds.jpg]
Too lazy to quote:

I've had sex basically in every vehicle Jim and I have owned, currently owned and some that don't even belong to us. Jim's mom's old Mazda Protege, a highway tractor one day while Jim was at work and I was off... It's kind of our thing..

- I watched Titanic in the theater with my sister and our friends, I own it on dvd have watched it once I think since... I usually just jump to the good parts.

-Jim is due for a new phone, he says he will see if I can get a new one too... but that wont be until August when the contract is up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11