Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - April 9, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Mornin' ninjas
sup and shit
Derick Wrote:sup and shit
Bottoms up...

Good morning Bro-mo's!
I did some sweet moto cross jumps on a motorcycle yesterday, and I think I broke my hand. My legs hurt too. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I did some sweet moto cross jumps on a motorcycle yesterday, and I think I broke my hand. My legs hurt too. :high5:

Sounds like you better get things checked out
4 shared app. its cool I think. free files or something. I don't know. My brother told me about it. I got weather bug elite for free from it. and some photoshop .rar files.
Anyone know on a 2000 grand cherokee engine, straight 6, what direction they count from? Should 6 be closest to the grill or firewall?
[Image: tumblr_lc9wrjfiV91qce7cdo1_500.gif]
DaveP Wrote:Anyone know on a 2000 grand cherokee engine, straight 6, what direction they count from? Should 6 be closest to the grill or firewall?
number 1 is closest to the grille. thats the front of the engine
[Image: image.php?pNum=_D086685.jpg&pSize=2&pTyp...um=gallery]
jkeefer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I did some sweet moto cross jumps on a motorcycle yesterday, and I think I broke my hand. My legs hurt too. :high5:

nah. happens all the time. I know its broke, I don't want a cast. I just kind of don't use it until it stops hurting. The doctor here doesn't prescribe painkillers either.
Derick Wrote:[Image: image.php?pNum=_D086685.jpg&pSize=2&pTyp...um=gallery]
Is that a dude?
LeNeve Wrote:
jkeefer Wrote:

nah. happens all the time. I know its broke, I don't want a cast. I just kind of don't use it until it stops hurting. The doctor here doesn't prescribe painkillers either.

I can say I have done that before when I would crash my 4 wheelers
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Anyone know on a 2000 grand cherokee engine, straight 6, what direction they count from? Should 6 be closest to the grill or firewall?
number 1 is closest to the grille. thats the front of the engine

thanks. I think I have a bad injector then. that wont be fun
LeNeve Wrote:
jkeefer Wrote:

so, pain for a long time, and no pain killers. you need a hospital and a new doctor. maybe im wrong, and there is only one doctor in kansas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11